Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I liked this game a lot back in the day, glad it got a translation, it had lots of replay value

Edit: Nevermind, all you did was translate it with MTool lmao
I was running it with MTool for the included editor and forgot to remove it when I uploaded it on here. MTool_MapDataCache was from viewing the recollection map to unlock the scenes for adding the tags to the thread with and has nothing to do with the translation itself.

If you want to remove the MTool files from it, remove injectpath, StartWithTool.bat, winmm.dll and the MapDataCache folder.

Last edited:

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
how do u beat the dark elf in virgin route
holy fk its too random

edit : give up and use save editor to make all status 999
that battle section sucks balls

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Wait I haven't played it yet but downloaded after it was posted last night, does the mtool thing affect the way the translator supposedly "heavily edited" the machine translation (causing problems and mistakes) or is it fine to just play and not have to fix anything?

RosaLecter

Sep 12, 2020
Hello, can someone pass me the entire graphics folder? I get this error and when loading other saves it also gives me errors from other subfolders.

1660145807644.png

SpawnyS

Jul 9, 2020
Wait I haven't played it yet but downloaded after it was posted last night, does the mtool thing affect the way the translator supposedly "heavily edited" the machine translation (causing problems and mistakes) or is it fine to just play and not have to fix anything?
No the main download should be fine with the mtool stuff ,
But if you want a version without it , I have posted a clean version in this post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/servant-valkyrie-v1-12-kuronekoguri.126824/#post-8732957

Also there are no problems or crashes known that haven't been debugged.

SpawnyS

Jul 9, 2020
One of them i encountered is when you clean the cell and boom game crashes. But im bet there are a lot of bugs like this, someone needs to complete a 100% walkthrought and make a note of what events are not working properly.
I haven't encountered this after multiple play-throughs,
this happened in the 1.03 version in the translator thread, but not in the newer 1.12 version.

If anyone has any a similar issue , I will look into it.
I have posted the version I am using here in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/servant-valkyrie-v1-12-kuronekoguri.126824/#post-8732957

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Reactions: SpawnyS

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Rather poor blackmail, they threaten to kill her subordinates when they and she herself said that they would rather die. Maybe it would be more be believable if they weren't soldiers.

Well that a bit better than "let me fuck you or ill post your bath photos on internet" or other similar shit, but still...

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I'll ask the same thing I always ask for edited, is it tolerable or is it MTL that makes you want to chew glass and slam your dick in a waffle iron?

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
how do u beat the dark elf in virgin route
holy fk its too random

edit : give up and use save editor to make all status 999
that battle section sucks balls
Tried it a few times until I got it.

For me it worked when first using the defensive stand, and attack.
If there is the lockup jump back.
After 4 rounds the dark elf switches into her devil stance for 2 rounds.
Defend during those 2 rounds
Afterwards she is weak and you can switch to the offensive stand and finish her off.

Might work when staring with another stance, but you need to be in defensive stance and choose defend when she gets into the devil stand, other wise you loose nearly all your HP with 1 hit.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Hello, can someone pass me the entire graphics folder? I get this error and when loading other saves it also gives me errors from other subfolders.

View attachment 1976590
I doubt anyone would want to bother wasting time when this screenshot shows a typical file corruption cause someone cant start using Japanese Locale when they play Japanese RPGMaker games.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes