Unreal Engine Abandoned SES: Prototype [v0.1] [Ardarius]

Sep 13, 2017
I dont get why you people are so impressed. There is nothing here.
Definitely not "100/10 best gaem evur"

Maybe this would save someone some bandwidth.

Ardarius

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Hey @Martin Klovanek, thanks for checking out my project, I'm sorry that you didn't liked it. It's true that there is small amount of content for users (for now), I'm using most of my time to create advanced systems which will help me create future content in small amount of time. Treat this project a lot more like a lot of mini-games.
I will try my best to make it more interesting, although it may be a little hard with time I have :(

Btw. for everyone who is interested in SES: Prototype, my eyes got a lot better, I still have some free time from my freelance work and I'm working on v0.1a update!
There is some of the changelog

0.1a ChangeLog (for upcoming version 0.1a):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also I made some progress in combat system, so it may be faster than I throught.
The v0.1a should be ready in few days :)

Cheers.

LIZARDGOD

Jan 2, 2018
name sounds like old 3d action game in open world, where you are men with Super abilities, but there is surely something new =)

Reactions: Ardarius

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
got to fuck some greek named hot girl in the ass raw doggy
shoot a bow
pilot a spaceship
and now dark souls styled combat is coming

very nice man

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
God my damn this game will be a hell of a enjoyment while it improve further. The graphics are so good as much as see from screen shots (Not the penis tho, it looks like a pipe). I see you are working on this alone with a limited time although you did a great job with this game as I can see.

I will get into the game developing in no time as soon as I get my new much powerful rig (at least more powerful than I have right now). I hope to create a game that can be admirable for other people.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
This game was weird anyway. Spaceships, brick walls, archery, storage rooms that look like from 80s Ukraine... what kinda game was he meaning to build here? Its just random shit from some asset store slapped together with some sex animations that I never even got to see while playing it.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Still alive -