VN HTML Abandoned Seven Days [Day 6] [Mr Classified]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mr Classified

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2022
F95zoneHeaderPic.jpg

Overview:
You have been without a job for quite some time. Luckily you have an interview coming up. Join our character as he goes about his week preparing for his interview.
Thread Updated: 2022-08-13
Release Date: 2022-08-13
Developer: Mr Classified -
Censored: No
Version: Day 6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Preview1.JPG Preview2.JPG Preview3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Classified

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2022
some vids are laggy (at least for me, i downloaded on mega), and it's on the short side, but keep up !
Thanks for the feedback.
That's possible, I played around with the fps of the vids. I didn't want to have enormous file sizes could you tell me on which ones you notice it the most?

itsnottme

Mar 31, 2018
FPS and video quality should be more important than game size.
You could create 2 versions if you worry that some people might not be able to download the bigger size game.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If you want to keep your size down, remember the following rules of thumbs for videos.

1: compression rate and framerate are linear
2: resolution is quadratic.

Meanwhile, resolution that is too large for the window is no gain, so what you might want to do is figure out the pixel-height of the video window you're going to, and downscale videos to that size in resolution, while keeping the compression and framerates. One of the biggest sources of file-size bloat for these sorts of games is having videos with more pixels than you need.

Mr Classified

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2022
Names of the girls? Who's the fitting room one especially?
For day 1:
The one in the fitting room is: Azul Hermosa
If you go jogging that video is made by: Sparks Go Wild
If you go to the water the girl is: Naomi Bennet
If you check the noise the girl is: Crystal Rush
For the neighbour on day 1 in the evening I don't have a name.

For day 2:
The gym blond hair is: Ava Harper
The gym black hair is: Crystal Rush
Lunch with fitting lady is also: Azul Hermosa
Lunch neighbour the girl is: Vanessa Vega
Evening neighbour the girl is: Trinity Blaze

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The summary and samples made me come but I don't know what to think about the game.

The worldbuilding is present but it feels more like a succession of locations.
The characters are few but there's no presentation, even the one for the MC stays on the surface.
The story, though you gave us a plot, isn't really developped enough.
The photos and gifs are well chosen and original.

You've made a plot (the interview) but it takes so little place during the 2 first days. It's more "He is encountering many distraction during the week before his interview. Can he pass it without too much trouble?". Because the game for now is more "Chose the location where you want to have fun".

It's a good idea to have chosen different colors for each character but, without the name of the one who speaks, I have the impression I'm watching a rainbow.

Having made a path without any sex scene (the joke at the gym was amusing and I didn't expect anything else from a training alone) is also a plus.

So what you have done is good. It just needs more precisions, consistency and the interview at the center of attention.

Good continuation.

Mr Classified

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2022
Hello.

The summary and samples made me come but I don't know what to think about the game.

The worldbuilding is present but it feels more like a succession of locations.
The characters are few but there's no presentation, even the one for the MC stays on the surface.
The story, though you gave us a plot, isn't really developped enough.
The photos and gifs are well chosen and original.

You've made a plot (the interview) but it takes so little place during the 2 first days. It's more "He is encountering many distraction during the week before his interview. Can he pass it without too much trouble?". Because the game for now is more "Chose the location where you want to have fun".

It's a good idea to have chosen different colors for each character but, without the name of the one who speaks, I have the impression I'm watching a rainbow.

Having made a path without any sex scene (the joke at the gym was amusing and I didn't expect anything else from a training alone) is also a plus.

So what you have done is good. It just needs more precisions, consistency and the interview at the center of attention.

Good continuation.
Thank you for taking the time to play and writing down the feedback.

As of right now this is more me getting used to Twine, like how to switch between scenes, insert images etc. The "story" in this project is more like a flavor text to give the player a sense of what's happening. The interview for example is there to give the main character a reason to do things, I agree I could have implemented or used this better. I have never really written a compelling story but I will definitely work on that.

Next update I will probably add a textbox with info of who is speaking.

Once again thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I tried the new content. And it's a good continuation.
At first, I thought the celebrating event never changed since the gifs were always the same but you managed to make the text evolve depending on our earlier choices. Well done.

My only problem would be that, when we chose with who we want to celebrate, we shouldn't be able to switch in the middle (what I'm saying is : we can chose between Lucy or Stacy and should see though the event until the end of the chosen path, the only second choice should be having sex or not), because it causes a useless loop.
Or, if you really want to make it available, we should be able to switch just once to celebrate with the two girls and have sex only with the second one.

Good continuation.

Reactions: Mr Classified

Mr Classified

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2022
Hello.

I tried the new content. And it's a good continuation.
At first, I thought the celebrating event never changed since the gifs were always the same but you managed to make the text evolve depending on our earlier choices. Well done.

My only problem would be that, when we chose with who we want to celebrate, we shouldn't be able to switch in the middle (what I'm saying is : we can chose between Lucy or Stacy and should see though the event until the end of the chosen path, the only second choice should be having sex or not), because it causes a useless loop.
Or, if you really want to make it available, we should be able to switch just once to celebrate with the two girls and have sex only with the second one.

Good continuation.
Yeah I noticed the loop as well. You might want to check if there is more than meets the eye there ;). It's not anything groundbreaking just a little fun so don't get to hyped, maybe I should have decreased the click count there.

Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The update for day 4 was good.
A mix of sex scenes at work and in everyday life. The return of the lake lady I wasn't expecting.
The dialogs differ if you encountered and did something with them before (usually it's too subtle but here you made it really clear). We even learn their first name this time.
The dialog boxes you included are making the story easier to follow.
The dev notes are still amusing.

The only thing that bothered me was that, even if you declined the sex opportunities at work before, you can still have sex with the 2 girls together at lunch. I can understand if you start with one or the other but not directly together (I would also be surprised if you focused on one of them).

Good continuation.

Reactions: Mr Classified
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote