Zero_Origin29

Apr 13, 2024
I am not entirely sure if it's actually the first meeting. It is when you confront her about Lily's wine, so maybe you have to not help Lily when she comes to you because of it?

Attached the choice where you can take advantage.
View attachment 3843992

Regarding Eva and Abigail: you ever got this choice:
View attachment 3844017
I got Abigail’s Chaos Path activated yes. Got the black door and everything. As for Mia I’ll redo chapter 1 and change Lily’s choice since I always picked the favor option.

Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
I edit the clip myself in 720p. If our modder used 1080p videos, it can easily explain the size difference. Does someone know how to properly check for viruses and stuff? If the mod's safe, I'd gladly give it some exposure.
Most of the size increase came from editing the videos already used in-game. I would upload a 1mb clip, remove watermark, maybe crop out the MC's face, now it's 2MB. I did use as high res videos as i could find for the scenes I replaced. Not only for the obvious reasons but also because videos normalize their width in game so cropping the video causes a zoom in effect. Causing low res videos to look really bad. On some videos I cropped out 75% of the screen. Doing that in 720p can result in a clip that looks 360p or worse. The mod is only jpgs and mp4s and is now updated to 1.5.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lianland

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I'm pretty sure Wrath has hooked up with Jill especially with her new anger issues and how she treated the guy in the library by breaking a finger.
Agreed. I also think the "burnt rubber" smell that Lust keeps noticing/mentioning has something to do with this (a subtle nod to Gears of War, perhaps?).

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Agreed. I also think the "burnt rubber" smell that Lust keeps noticing/mentioning has something to do with this (a subtle nod to Gears of War, perhaps?).
I saw in many Books/Movies etc. that War is always connected with Stinking smell sometimes it is some sort of sulfuric smell othertimes it was an indescriblable smell and what Sin would you connect with War? Wrath Exactly. So yeah I think it's a pretty good hint for the Player.:)

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Hey everyone ! I updated both versions on Mega with a hotfix. For those having compatibility issues with internal thoughts bubbles hiding links, it should be completely fine now. I also fixed the issue noticed on Molly's "bad ending" love path, and a few other things.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SevenSins-CH2v1.5Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes