alrubedo

Apr 5, 2022
I'm not entirely sure what you mean here by normal to replace (are people editing videos?), but the answer to the question is probably because of the target audience.
This is an English speaking forum, who do you think the primary audience is? (This is a rhetorical question).
>I'm not entirely sure what you mean here by normal to replace
Most of videos have different actors.
>who do you think the primary audience is?
English speaking people? "Lingua franca", niño, do you know it?

Libita

Mar 25, 2019
Getting slightly off track here?
I don't think this needs to be made a bigger thing out of. For some people this seems a step down, for some it doesn't. Would it be nice to not have this problem? Probably, but then again the dev would need to invest more time into this, leading to less content or cut corners elsewhere, so there is some tradeoff.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
In Middle East, India, all Asia and Caucasus you can meet both locals with very light skin and very dark ones, but there is no such obsession on skin tone. To be honest, I have never even seen the phrases "people of color" and "white people" outside of America and some regions of Europe. I'm saying that the american vision of the world is not universal, not even close.

In other games it’s the same, but why is it normal to replace a brown actor with a white one, but not a brown one with a dark brown one? Southern europeans and latino have more similar skin to northern africans than northern europeans.
Lol, racism definitely exists outside of America. Hell, there are people who are racist towards those of the same ethnicity because they have a slightly darker skin tone.

If you mean that people are more aware of racism in America that can be true (depending on the country you're comparing it to) due to its history of being very racist in the past and still pretty racist to this day as well being a first world country (ie. a decent amount of educated people).

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Jesus Christ I come back to a thread after 24 hours and it has devolved into a fucking clownshow. Does nobody have a better place to talk about this stuff than a forum for games you jerk off to?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jetama and lnppo

kingman01

Jan 29, 2023
jeez man, he used diff colour dicks because he couldn't find any new gifs of required female actors with "white" dicks in action. Everyone chill the fuck out and go jerk off :WeSmart:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
As has been stated a few times, at the end of the day it's the developer's game. If he wants to use certain types of media, he can, even if it would not be our preference. I think the complaints about it have been heard at this stage, there's no point going on about it indefinitely.

Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
Made a mod for the game. Removes 99% of watermarks from images and videos. Updates a few scenes to increase continuity of the MC in videos. Updates a scene from jpgs to gifs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: jetama and lnppo

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Made a mod for the game. Removes 99% of watermarks from images and videos. Updates a few scenes to increase continuity of the MC in videos. Updates a scene from jpgs to gifs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmmm
"Seven_Sins_1.4_full_game.zip
Compressed size: 1.61 GB
Uncompressed size: 1.63 GB (Ratio: 1.01x)"
and your "Mod" is over 3GB....Yeah totally not suspicious
ok yeah sure.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Donho78 and Zagnut

Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
Hmmmm
"Seven_Sins_1.4_full_game.zip
Compressed size: 1.61 GB
Uncompressed size: 1.63 GB (Ratio: 1.01x)"
and your "Mod" is over 3GB....Yeah totally not suspicious
View attachment 3733493
It edits nearly every piece of media in the game. I was surprised by the size as well. That's what she said...
Don't use it if you're afraid. No sweat off my balls.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
It edits nearly every piece of media in the game. I was surprised by the size as well. That's what she said...
Don't use it if you're afraid. No sweat off my balls.
After the Recent Things that happened here I have learned to be a little more Cautious with these Things.... :HideThePain::HideThePain:

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
How many black guys in this pic? View attachment 3683641
Can't tell, honestly. Besides not being into other guys (good workout routines though, guys depicted!) I'm colorblind about skin color.
... except, well, expect when it gets uttterly and mind blowing ridiculous. If there ever was a movie about, let's say, Nelson Mandela, with him played by someone like Christian Bale, I'd simply balk. Same as when some Genghis Khan documentary had him played by Halle Berry.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes