• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Sinthetic
The Engrish on this is one is impressively bizarre. I've played hundreds of bad MTLs and I wish this was only that bad. Seriously, if you are trying to translate this yourself, just use Google. I spent 10 minutes trying to decipher the first few frames, but it is completely unintelligible.
The Fuck did you smoke Dude?:WaitWhat: I don't remember this having "bad" English and there's plenty of more terribly bad MTLs if you really played "hundreds" of them.
Shaking my head walk away.gif

Reactions: jetama

oof6969696969

Jul 29, 2020
No official one. I tried to collect some of the information out of my playthroughs, though that is incomplete and potentially erroneous:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How does one get to "make Abella your slave"? I thought I did everything right, trying to go for a full chaos route. I got everyone else but that option never came up for her before the current content ended. Was disappointed as I was really grinding through to get progress on her path to that point

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
How does one get to "make Abella your slave"? I thought I did everything right, trying to go for a full chaos route. I got everyone else but that option never came up for her before the current content ended. Was disappointed as I was really grinding through to get progress on her path to that point
Abella's chaos route is linked to Keisha's one. You can't have the former without the latter.

oof6969696969

Jul 29, 2020
Abella's chaos route is linked to Keisha's one. You can't have the former without the latter.
I have Keisha's chaos. I have them all. I'm on Abella's too. I'm just wondering if I missed something since I never got the option to "indulge and make Abella my slave"

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
I have Keisha's chaos. I have them all. I'm on Abella's too. I'm just wondering if I missed something since I never got the option to "indulge and make Abella my slave"
Aaaaaah, nevermind then. If you have BOTH Keisha and Karlee on chaos routes, you're railroaded into Abella's chaos path. The choice is available if only Keisha is. Abella's character sheet should display chaos images set if that's the case (and her trust is, most likely, at -10)

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes