DoctorVenom2

Jan 8, 2022
I use a cell phone and it would be much easier if you created a website with the game. I managed to emulate the game but many videos don't work

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
I use a cell phone and it would be much easier if you created a website with the game. I managed to emulate the game but many videos don't work
Not against the idea, but that's way above my coding knowledge. Unless someone does it for me, I don't think it's likely to happen. Yet, I'm curious : since the videos come from locals folder, why aren't the videos working ?

I like how french the writing is lol
Damn, is it that obvious ?

bcrr

May 25, 2019
If you're on android you might need to download a file browser app off the play store, the default one has file access limitations that keep Chrome from accessing files on your device when a locally stored HTML tries to use them. Personally I use Solid Explorer.

DoctorVenom2

Jan 8, 2022
If you're on android you might need to download a file browser app off the play store, the default one has file access limitations that keep Chrome from accessing files on your device when a locally stored HTML tries to use them. Personally I use Solid Explorer.
Do you use any application to open the HTML or do you use Solid for this?

bcrr

May 25, 2019
Do you use any application to open the HTML or do you use Solid for this?
I open the html in Chrome, through Solid Explorer. Now admittedly I haven't played this specific game on my phone yet, only PC, but I've played a lot of other html Twine games on Android and had the same issue where images wouldn't load if I opened the html through the phone's default file browser.

Evands

Jul 20, 2018
Chloe ask me how I dealt with marie, no matter how much I change love and/or corruption I can't get 3 options

Can someone help, pls?

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Chloe ask me how I dealt with marie, no matter how much I change love and/or corruption I can't get 3 options

Can someone help, pls?
The third option is available if the MC Love/Corruption is greater than 4 (I assumed you changed Chloe's stats and not yours)

I'm stuck at the college and can't leave
Most likely, you need to go to History Class to continue the story. Go to the park, Lust will help you.

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Okay, big news : The code rebuild is over ! Never though it would need so much time, yet here we are. I still need to do some beta-test/double-check, change a few more things, and it can go public !

Due to some circumstances, the proof-read is on hold for now. I can't thank both of them enough for what they've done already.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
The third option is available if the MC Love/Corruption is greater than 4 (I assumed you changed Chloe's stats and not yours)

Most likely, you need to go to History Class to continue the story. Go to the park, Lust will help you.
Been to all the locations multiple times

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Been to all the locations multiple times
hmm, that's weird. I hope there isn't a softlock I haven't notice. Can you tell me where you are exactly ? (day ingame, what's happening in your current free-roam)

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes