3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
capa.png

Overview:
Sewell Plaza
is a game set in the not so distant future, where humanity managed to survive "catastrophic events" by creating small communities in buildings. You play as a young boy who dreams of being a detective, exploring every nook and cranny of your building to uncover its secrets. But as you investigate, you begin to realize that something is not quite right with the seemingly perfect community in which you live.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-26
Release Date: 2023-08-12
Developer: Lovebound Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT USING OLD SAVES.
Use the new game option and then click on "Skip to new content"!
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(v0.04.5): - - -
Android
(v0.04.5): - - -

Patches: *
Translations: *

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

F0AaLrK.jpg bGqHZx9.jpg abertura 1.png 2.png 2meXGFL.jpg BfaMv5Y.png IqS5Sfa.png mt2Ro90.jpg V6JDa3n.jpg yh834dx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I love the artwork. And, it's greatly appreciated that you added the planned fetishes and that Q&A. Probably the questions players ask the most. So, I repeat, the detail is appreciated.

Incest, Harem, Romance... That's just perfection.

This looks so tasty. I think this is a good time to use this image.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So this is technically Netori (as far as I know, that's the meaning of Netori, but I could be wrong)
You would be correct my friend. And just in case you don't know NTR doesn't include Netori. (doesn't help that "MC NTR'd that guy" is correct grammar :S )

Not that it matters too much on f95 anymore now that NTR tag has been un-abbreviated to Netorare (avoids the confusion).

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
the-rock-the-rock-sus.gif

The art looks good and it's nice to have the planned tags :KEK: , but are the kinks/fetishes avoidable dev? (they don't happen according to player choice) or are they forced by plot?
For example since this is a Sandbox can we avoid X LI(?) or to advance the story does the player have to do everyone's events? (there are some sandboxes where devs do that :HideThePain: )

EDIT: Mmmm, well although the art is good, the story or rather the gameplay was tedious.

Good luck.

Last edited:

farfetch20

Sep 19, 2017
I love the artwork. And, it's greatly appreciated that you added the planned fetishes and that Q&A. Probably the questions players ask the most. So, I repeat, the detail is appreciated.

Incest, Harem, Romance... That's just perfection.

This looks so tasty. I think this is a good time to use this image.

and no mind control :love:

Deleted member 742020

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
View attachment 2537856

The art looks good and it's nice to have the planned tags :KEK: , but are the kinks/fetishes avoidable dev? (they don't happen according to player choice) or are they forced by plot?
For example since this is a Sandbox can we avoid X LI(?) or to advance the story does the player have to do everyone's events? (there are some sandboxes where devs do that :HideThePain: )

Good luck.
Only the main story is mandatory to advance in the game, and the mc doesn't need to stick with any specific character.

Also, threesomes and harem will have separate quests. So technically you can stick together with just one character for the entire game (or no characters at all, if anyone wants that :sneaky:)

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes