3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted member 742020

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I think this game has potential but please consider moving away from how you designed the main quest this update, fetch quest within fetch quest within yet another fetch quest (chest -> key -> map -> meditation) feels a bit too contrived for me.
Thanks for the feedback. We are looking at how to shorten the quests and try to do it in a way that is more pleasant to play (it will be implemented in the next update).

Speaking of which, do you have any references to similar games that do this well? We are always open to new references to improve the game.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Only the main story is mandatory to advance in the game, and the mc doesn't need to stick with any specific character.

Also, threesomes and harem will have separate quests. So technically you can stick together with just one character for the entire game (or no characters at all, if anyone wants that :sneaky:)
Well after finishing testing it I must say, although the art is good, I found the quests or missions quite annoying

The biggest doubt I have, apart from the mother, are any of the "sisters" really the sisters of the mc or is it step-shit? because the ages are quite close and even the same and they don't seem to be twins... (the game doesn't say they are twins either) for example Natalie and Naomi are 21 years old, Mc and Lily are 22, are they supposed to be twins?

Thanks.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Well after finishing testing it I must say, although the art is good, I found the quests or missions quite annoying

The biggest doubt I have, apart from the mother, are any of the "sisters" really the sisters of the mc or is it step-shit? because the ages are quite close and even the same and they don't seem to be twins... (the game doesn't say they are twins either) for example Natalie and Naomi are 21 years old, Mc and Lily are 22, are they supposed to be twins?

Thanks.
Agree, I think same, lets hope it matures properly into a good game

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Sewell Plaza [v0.01] Unofficial Android Port + Wincest Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 52mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Vicen

Jan 4, 2018
Your art is pretty good Lovebound, your arms probably should be a little longer though. A good rule to go by is that the wrist should meet the bottom of the groin region when the arm is extended downward. Right now by your standing poses I'd say they're around half-hand to groin.

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
I think this game has potential but please consider moving away from how you designed the main quest this update, fetch quest within fetch quest within yet another fetch quest (chest -> key -> map -> meditation) feels a bit too contrived for me.
Thanks for the feedback. We are looking at how to shorten the quests and try to do it in a way that is more pleasant to play (it will be implemented in the next update).

Speaking of which, do you have any references to similar games that do this well? We are always open to new references to improve the game.
Just to add to this- from a structural perspective, the way the timing pans out starts to feel like padding.

E.G. the event where you take the trash out and meet the new neighbors moved time forward to evening for me. Which meant when I went back in the living room, the mother was watching TV and I couldn't examine the VCR until night. By which time it's too late to ask the suspects, so that has to happen the next day- and that takes all day because the girls are only available at staggered times. So by the time I identify who broke the VCR, it's time to sleep again. I can't get ask Olivia about the gift until morning. She sends me to get the key, I meet Jenny, she asks for escape routes. I go to ask Isabella, but she's not available in the morning. Have to nap until afternoon. Now I can ask Isabella for the map, and she wants me to get something from Alex- who isn't available until I take another nap. And when I finally talk to Alex, she asks me to wait two days before I can do her leg of the quest.

So at that point it's essentially 3 days for a quest that, so far, is mostly just a few brief conversations.

To some extent it's understandable to space out progress- you don't want the player finishing the whole main quest in a single afternoon- but without other stuff to do in between, as it is it feels a bit like a bag of potato chips that's 2/3 air and 1/3 chips.

Unrelated:

When I talked to Alex for the wine quest, finishing the conversation about the alcohol jumped to Lily's interface and grape juice conversation (without showing Lily herself). Also, the 'quest updated' banner tends to get stuck there.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Sewell Plaza [v0.01] Unofficial Android Port + Wincest Patch

- 52mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Mixdrop, aside from being annoying, is not working.

Deleted member 742020

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018

Thanks.
Hi, the patch was actually made by a third party and is unrelated to the game. But as far as I know, there won't be a stepbrother thing.
And actually Naomi was supposed to be the youngest so it was just a typo. It will be fixed in the next version (y)

Reactions: TheDevian
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes