3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted member 742020

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Just to add to this- from a structural perspective, the way the timing pans out starts to feel like padding.

E.G. the event where you take the trash out and meet the new neighbors moved time forward to evening for me. Which meant when I went back in the living room, the mother was watching TV and I couldn't examine the VCR until night. By which time it's too late to ask the suspects, so that has to happen the next day- and that takes all day because the girls are only available at staggered times. So by the time I identify who broke the VCR, it's time to sleep again. I can't get ask Olivia about the gift until morning. She sends me to get the key, I meet Jenny, she asks for escape routes. I go to ask Isabella, but she's not available in the morning. Have to nap until afternoon. Now I can ask Isabella for the map, and she wants me to get something from Alex- who isn't available until I take another nap. And when I finally talk to Alex, she asks me to wait two days before I can do her leg of the quest.

So at that point it's essentially 3 days for a quest that, so far, is mostly just a few brief conversations.

To some extent it's understandable to space out progress- you don't want the player finishing the whole main quest in a single afternoon- but without other stuff to do in between, as it is it feels a bit like a bag of potato chips that's 2/3 air and 1/3 chips.

Unrelated:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I talked to Alex for the wine quest, finishing the conversation about the alcohol jumped to Lily's interface and grape juice conversation (without showing Lily herself). Also, the 'quest updated' banner tends to get stuck there.

Agreed, we'll focus on adding the girls' quests and shortening old ones to make the game less repetitive. Thank you for your feedback!

And I just saw that Lily's conversation is really a bug. We'll fix it. (y)

Reactions: AlBetGam

Deleted member 742020

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Dev Report #1: Android Version and Upcoming Update

Hello everyone,

I have some exciting news to share with you all! Firstly, we have released the Android version of our game, and have fixed some bugs to bring you an improved gaming experience.

Secondly, we are already working on version 0.02, which will delve deeper into the story of Olivia and Samantha. And at the end of this month, we'll open a poll to find out which characters you want updated.
Based on your feedback, we'll also be making some gameplay improvements to the game, including:
  • Shortening the missions to avoid repetitive activities
  • Improving the map navigation
  • Enhancing the girls' routine system
  • Making some improvements to the game's artwork
  • Simplifying the detective missions
Please note that preview images of these updates will be available on our Discord and Twitter pages. However, the game link will be available first for our Patreon supporters.

Thank you for your support and feedback! If you have any suggestions for future updates, please let us know. Have fun!

roadmap2.png

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Fetishes Planned: Anal, Breastfeeding, Cuckquean, Exhibitionism, Blowjob, Glasses, Group FF/M, Harem, Impregnation, Librarian, Mild BDSM, Milking, Muscle Girl, Nurse, Orgy, Public Sex, Spanking, Toys, Trans, Voyeurism

Q & A:
Q: Is it a sandbox game? Will there be a lot of grind?
A: The game is a sandbox, focused on doing missions. The main character will have to do training and repeat some tasks, but nothing too extreme.

Q: Will there be lesbians?
A: All sex scenes will feature the main character. This means that there will be no voyeur scenes watching other characters do things. However, there will be lesbian scenes. For example, in a threesome scene, the girls will eventually end up kissing and doing things,
but the main character is always involved, and they are in a relationship with you, not other characters.

Q: Will there be NTR?
A: As I said, the main character will be the only one with sex scenes. However, one of the stories is about the main character "stealing"
someone's wife. So this is technically
Netori (as far as I know, that's the meaning of Netori, but I could be wrong)

Q: Will this game be finished?
A: Well, I hope so. The amount of time I will dedicate to the project will depend on the amount of patreons it will have. I already have a general idea of how the story will end, and I'd be happy if I could finish it.

THIS, RIGHT HERE, IS GOOD SHIT.
WINCEST AND ROMANCE AS WELL. ;) :love:
Such good tags here except one which is TRANS.
So the trans will not be fucking any of the Lis right?
Just not a good track record when it comes to TRANS/HAREM
from my experiences.
Like when it comes to group sex or orgies?
and is that character avoidable if you choose not to pursue?

Also, lesbian as long ass the MC is always involved, I am fine with it so
good to know.

Not a fan of sandbox nor point and click but as long as it's not GRINDY I will
give it a shot, like that repeating task you mentioned, dev...

Will add this to my watch list for sure and good luck dev!

careerwithgreatinterest.jpg

Last edited:

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
Amazing art! Wish more games on here were like this instead of all the Koikatsu models with awkward animations and no sounds other than the music turned to 11 and the soundboard being abused lol. Heres to hoping for regular updates.

angususer

Dec 26, 2019
I've decided to watch Detective Conan some months ago. Really liked the anime but didn't "finish" yet, but I love that kind of genre.

I have some great expectations for this game. Looks very good.

Retrox2301

Nov 30, 2020
A short, but nonetheless important question, is there some B/S Incest in the game or only M/S ??? I would like to know

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
A short, but nonetheless important question, is there some B/S Incest in the game or only M/S ??? I would like to know
Since the guy has like 6 sisters, I am going to say, yeah, looks like it. lol

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes