3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
Seems like this game is ABANDONED, all their social media hah been deleted, including Patreon... What a shame.
usually, when a creator abandons his work, he goes radio silent, and if he had a conscious he'd explain why he's abandoning his work, but this guy did either of those things. I hope I'm wrong but i have 2 theories for it. and they are not good unfortunately

1-he lives in a conservative country where this type of work is illegal, and he got caught.

2-he's having a mental breakdown because I've seen a lot of creators delete everything and possibly destroy all bridges so they can never come back.

whatever the reason is, I hope he is ok

Last edited:

Barriola

Apr 11, 2018
usually, when a creator abandons his work, he goes radio silent, and if have a conscious he'll explain why he's abandoning his work, but this guy did either of those things. I hope I'm wrong but i have 2 theories for it. and they are not good unfortunately

1-he lives in a conservative country where this type of work is illegal, and he got caught.

2-he's having a mental breakdown because I've seen a lot of creators delete everything and possibly destroy all bridges so they can never come back.

whatever the reason is, I hope he is ok
As far as I know, they're from Brazil. Don't know if they have any polices against this kind of work. The last thing they posted on Patreon was something about they don't having electricity due to the weather and having some issues with processing the payments on Patreon. I also hope they're ok.

Reactions: ABQ-NEW and loikl

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
As far as I know, they're from Brazil. Don't know if they have any polices against this kind of work. The last thing they posted on Patreon was something about they don't having electricity due to the weather and having some issues with processing the payments on Patreon. I also hope they're ok.
Brazil doesn't have rules, he just quit.

Reactions: scrooloose123

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Or 3, he wasnt getting enough patreon money so he jumped ship to try and hype up his next project under a different name to get more, one of which he will probably never finish as well. It happens a lot.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Come on dude this one to ? i swear every second hand drawn h game gets abandoned
What do you want? Hand drawn is arguably best quality but takes the most effort, skill and time. I guess many devs either get shafted by the artist, of if they are one themselves, don't get enough support and believe this amount of work isn't worth it.

Reactions: TheDevian
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes