3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
for the Incest patch you should really change Mom and Olivia to tags, like Mcname's. This way you dont have keep writing each line into the ipatch like you currently are. It will get annoying in the future to keep doing that. Save yourself the time now.

Jul 7, 2018
I think my game bugged out or I'm missing something, I have the patch installed. I talked to the 3 suspects for the vcr and there's no way to progress, I can't talk to naomi or lily about it and I can't talk to Olivia about it either. I've gone through all the dialogue but I can't pick a final suspect as the guilty one. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited:

AntiOnDrugs

Mar 7, 2020
Seems like I found a "bug". After getting promoted from Cornelius, asking him how to shop in stores, he repeats the Line saying "You can either get 1 Silver, or 3 Bronze Items a Day". Which now should be "1 Silver and 1 Bronze or 4 Bronze" Items.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SewellPlaza-0.05.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

crushfan

Jun 16, 2017
have anyone tips ore a hint for Olivias Date? many trys but ever the same.
select options that fill the red bar up. if you pick an answer and the bar doesn't move, rollback and pick a different one.
Wine and Watching movies are two correct answers and i forgot the middle but i think its the answer similar to "price and prejudice"

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
select options that fill the red bar up. if you pick an answer and the bar doesn't move, rollback and pick a different one.
Wine and Watching movies are two correct answers and i forgot the middle but i think its the answer similar to "price and prejudice"
I did that several times, but whenever i picked the last option (the right one should be wine, as you said), the bar didn't move and the date just end as if i failed something. I tried every option and i couldn't get the good ending to that event.

Oct 10, 2019
I did that several times, but whenever i picked the last option (the right one should be wine, as you said), the bar didn't move and the date just end as if i failed something. I tried every option and i couldn't get the good ending to that event.
I have not played the game, I am still trying to figure out if it is for me but I don't want to clog the place with one of my walls of text yet, still I have played a lot of ren'py games and I wanted to point out a peculiarity that I have found in many games with this engine. If you have been using the rollback feature specifically the game may think you still picked that choice even if you roll back, in some games I have stumbled upon this situation, for exeample in another game I misclicked on the option to peek on someone in the shower and rolled back, it happened twice, then later when the character confronted me about it the game counted those two events even if rolled back. So even if it is more convenient than save/reload it sometimes breaks the game making it think you somehow did both things. I am not sure if it is happening to you but it is a possibility.

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
I have not played the game, I am still trying to figure out if it is for me but I don't want to clog the place with one of my walls of text yet, still I have played a lot of ren'py games and I wanted to point out a peculiarity that I have found in many games with this engine. If you have been using the rollback feature specifically the game may think you still picked that choice even if you roll back, in some games I have stumbled upon this situation, for exeample in another game I misclicked on the option to peek on someone in the shower and rolled back, it happened twice, then later when the character confronted me about it the game counted those two events even if rolled back. So even if it is more convenient than save/reload it sometimes breaks the game making it think you somehow did both things. I am not sure if it is happening to you but it is a possibility.
Thanks for the reply, even when you didnt even play the game! I know about that kind of thing too, so i tried not only rolling back, but also loading a save and trying different dates in different weeks (its like a repeatable event), so that's can't be it. But i apprecciated the try, man!

Reactions: telefonomusica
Oct 10, 2019
Thanks for the reply, even when you didnt even play the game! I know about that kind of thing too, so i tried not only rolling back, but also loading a save and trying different dates in different weeks (its like a repeatable event), so that's can't be it. But i apprecciated the try, man!
Sorry to hear that, it was wort a shot, it would be sad if someone was unable to enjoy a game because of a quirk of the engine. Hope you find a solution, worst case scenario it will probably be patched in the next version.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes