3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted member 742020

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
i spend some weeks in different times of the day looking and still nothing sir, i think i'll just wait for another update when this bug can be solved, thanks for reading and asnwering!
We are doing some tests to see what could be the root of the problem.
Just to be sure, when playing this version, did you use old saves, start a new game or use the "skip to new content" option?

RottenBoner

Nov 28, 2017
We are doing some tests to see what could be the root of the problem.
Just to be sure, when playing this version, did you use old saves, start a new game or use the "skip to new content" option?
i used an old save, the first time i played this new update, i went to samantha's door, and changed her outfit (just for curiosity, i think was pretty weird to have that option when i never interacted to her in the first place) and gives me an error (i pressed the ignore option) you can still played along till the part of when you need to find the cat. Like already told, never find it. Then i reloaded my previous save, went to the living when samantha and the redhead one are stretching, and played everything again till the part of the cat, same thing. I will try to played a new savegame with the option of skip to new content, i will tell you if the error persist (sorry if my english is a mess)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Requesting a save to unlock the gallery, the game is to grindy without previewing the animations.
Why? Just use unrpa or the UnRen/UnRen-4all tool to unpack the archives and preview the stuff. But don't expect much, there is practically nothing yet. Two handjobs and a bit of dick rubbing and a blowjob, all comprised of three animations half a second each. That is it.

Deleted member 742020

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
i used an old save, the first time i played this new update, i went to samantha's door, and changed her outfit (just for curiosity, i think was pretty weird to have that option when i never interacted to her in the first place) and gives me an error (i pressed the ignore option) you can still played along till the part of when you need to find the cat. Like already told, never find it. Then i reloaded my previous save, went to the living when samantha and the redhead one are stretching, and played everything again till the part of the cat, same thing. I will try to played a new savegame with the option of skip to new content, i will tell you if the error persist (sorry if my english is a mess)
Got it. Old saves may contain bugs (I will definitely leave an in-game warning).
I'll release a new version anyway, fixing some typos. So if you find any errors starting a new game, please let me know.
And thank you very much :)

Reactions: RottenBoner

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
Got it. Old saves may contain bugs (I will definitely leave an in-game warning).
I'll release a new version anyway, fixing some typos. So if you find any errors starting a new game, please let me know.
And thank you very much :)
Seems like start from new version is also bugged? I can't go to work its blocked and i also cant find the cat in the kitchen. Heading downstairs activates a cutscene and then does nothing it just blocks the downstairs path again

Deleted member 742020

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Hello everyone,
I just uploaded version 0.03.4. This version fixed some typos and some bugs (especially the samantha night event).

Also, if the cat still doesn't appear, or some other bug is detected, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thank you very much

forgive

Apr 16, 2020
Hello everyone,
I just uploaded version 0.03.4. This version fixed some typos and some bugs (especially the samantha night event).

Also, if the cat still doesn't appear, or some other bug is detected, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thank you very much
Does it work for u while testing? Cause for me it made it worse. Now Samantha won't even come to the bedroom after talking to her in the kitchen. Neither with skip to new content nor old save. If I load a save where she is in the bedroom and I look for the cat afterwards it's still not there

Deleted member 742020

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Does it work for u while testing? Cause for me it made it worse. Now Samantha won't even come to the bedroom after talking to her in the kitchen. Neither with skip to new content nor old save. If I load a save where she is in the bedroom and I look for the cat afterwards it's still not there
In older versions, Samanta's event going to mc's room happens at the wrong time. To trigger this event:

- You need to have completed the cat mission (main story)

- After the first heart, Samantha is mad at you. You need to talk to her about what happened. Talk to her about it in the kitchen Thursday night.

larry69

Apr 25, 2019
Hey, I like the game so far, but I'm stuck in the first day of work event. Clicking on the downstairs icon does nothing and adds the cleaning sign in front of it.

Deleted member 742020

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Hey, I like the game so far, but I'm stuck in the first day of work event. Clicking on the downstairs icon does nothing and adds the cleaning sign in front of it.
It's a different floor (I'll consider changing the wall colors to make it clearer). After going down the floor, click on the left door:)

where is the alchaol. I can't find it
If you're talking about the wine quest, talk to Alex and she'll give you a product that contains alcohol :)

TheoWolf3

Sep 19, 2017
Some bugs to report if you don't already know about them. After you finally get the chest open Lily stops you at the door with "Hey MC" and not your actual name. And again says "MC" when saying goodbye. Also "We all got our responsibilities" would be "We all HAVE our responsibilities"

The opening "Are you 18?" message has "language" spelled wrong.

And when reading your dad's letter the main character goes "Now way Dad" instead of "NO way"

Samantha says "Good luck MC" instead of the the player's name after you give the cat milk. And MC again when you're staying up late to hunt for the mouse.

(I am playing with the "spicy" patch if that matters. And with regard to that you'd call your aunt by her name not Ms. Aiya)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes