3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
not sure if its intended but the quests seem to require you to skip time a bunch, if theres more later the current schedule is fine but if not maybe have quests involving people who can be interacted with at the time of the quest instead of needing people to take a nap every time someone cant be talked to, for example you literally cant advance alexs stupid meditation for 4 days because you cant talk to her for 2 & she needs you to do a 2nd session jfc

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
I can't go to work. I try to go downstairs and the floor sign moves to cover downstairs access. So I click upstairs and it moves again to cover upstairs access.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Im stuck with samanta and lily's quests.
The quest log said i need to continue the main story, but there's nothing to do.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
its not really a big deal but the first quest in the game when you wake up the sisters if you click on the moms room he still says olivia even with the patch again not a big thing but would it be possible to change it to mom instead?

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
The game's dialogue wasn't best anyway, and after first version it is going even worse and worse. This is legit the worst dialogues I have ever seen in a game. His annoying detective talk about every little thing aside, the thing that blow my mind in this version is why they talk about first kisses for 2 days then somehow she decided to handjob instead? They try to keep burned pan like a goverment secret but choose to wait for a week because they can't clean it until next week since their schedule is sacred?

Overall it hurts my brain at this point, art went worse as well. Doesn't look promising at all.

IDontKnowTBH

May 23, 2022
not sure if its intended but the quests seem to require you to skip time a bunch, if theres more later the current schedule is fine but if not maybe have quests involving people who can be interacted with at the time of the quest instead of needing people to take a nap every time someone cant be talked to, for example you literally cant advance alexs stupid meditation for 4 days because you cant talk to her for 2 & she needs you to do a 2nd session jfc

Agree with you here. I like the artstyle a lot and the interface is pretty good but constantly being told someone's not in their room was annoying. I don't want to keep a spreadsheet of where everyone is, that's too much admin tbh.

Reactions: DarkLoki
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes