3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
You need to go to work the day of Date, and after the date.
Funny enough, that's what you need to do. I load my save (after several failed date attempts), went to work on Thursday (just in case), skip to Friday, ask Olivia to date, go to work, pass time to night and then went to date with her. Movies, Prejudice and Wine and voilà, it worked!

Glitterspunk

Jul 28, 2021
Where is Olivia work location and is there any walkthrough?
I found out embarrassingly late that, in the quest section, there's a "?" button in the bottom right corner that explains in detail what your next move should be. Hope this helps!

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
I found out embarrassingly late that, in the quest section, there's a "?" button in the bottom right corner that explains in detail what your next move should be. Hope this helps!
Olivia works at the snack shop at the mall. You have to go all the way upstairs in the apartment building hallway and click on the door on the right. The snack shop is on the second screen on the left (click the left arrow).

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
And olivia?
Go into the kitchen and click on the box above the fridge. MC will say something like I have to come back later. I think you do it at night or midnight, and then go into the kitchen the next day, and you'll get her photo in a maid outfit.

Reactions: Armada.

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Okay, I have a question. I've gotten pretty much everything but, I can't figure out what to do with the secret code, is that meant for something that's up and coming or is it already in, if so where do you use the code?

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes