3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SewellPlaza-0.03.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JuiceBox89

Feb 15, 2021
how to fix *ending of this version* or old saves don't work?
Can someone please help or confirm? After installing the android version from multiple sources it still says version 0.03.2.. no added info in the hints. If old save files don't work the dev should mention that

Deleted member 742020

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Yeah cat sure as hell ain't showing up been checking the place for 14 days straight now.
Sorry about that. If after talking to the neighbor and going to the kitchen late at night the cat doesn't show up, it's because it's a bug. I will try to fix it right away

RottenBoner

Nov 28, 2017
Sorry about that. If after talking to the neighbor and going to the kitchen late at night the cat doesn't show up, it's because it's a bug. I will try to fix it right away
i don't know what neighbor you mean, if you are refering to ms.aiya, the mc has nothing to say to her, if you refering to the others neighbors, they did not appeared at all

Deleted member 742020

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
i don't know what neighbor you mean, if you are refering to ms.aiya, the mc has nothing to say to her, if you refering to the others neighbors, they did not appeared at all
I was talking about the neighbor's cat. After he says that the cat disappeared, the cat should appear at night in the kitchen.

RottenBoner

Nov 28, 2017
I was talking about the neighbor's cat. After he says that the cat disappeared, the cat should appear at night in the kitchen.
i spend some weeks in different times of the day looking and still nothing sir, i think i'll just wait for another update when this bug can be solved, thanks for reading and asnwering!

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes