melovya

Sep 29, 2017
i wish there was a way to rip the image sets and videos from this kind of games, im running out of patience for unity h-games

Obserwator

Aug 23, 2023
Where are the game data? It runs on my second display and it's vertical. I unplugged it, but game remember last settings, and it lunches in vertical mode. I can't click on anything. Where can I find game data and delete it?

Moisthammer

Jan 10, 2022
These Unity games from Steam are essentially the TEMU of games. The dialog and story is almost non-existence. The sandbox is always an illusion (If the world map only allows me to go to one location, no freewill, then that's not a sandbox). There is essentially no character development or creativity. You progress from one sex to the next with the same four positions. The only input available is how fast or slow do you want to smash.

Obserwator

Aug 23, 2023
These Unity games from Steam are essentially the TEMU of games. The dialog and story is almost non-existence. The sandbox is always an illusion (If the world map only allows me to go to one location, no freewill, then that's not a sandbox). There is essentially no character development or creativity. You progress from one sex to the next with the same four positions. The only input available is how fast or slow do you want to smash.
Sounds like exactly what I was looking for.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote