Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
wow there is a little sort of vore in this game , a pretty good surprise , love it :)
too bad there is not more .. but I guess is not something everyone like ..
perhaps the dev could add more of it ( if it's his thing ) and make a option to disable it for those who don't like it

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
bunch of centaurs with hard big cocks (2 of them on the same body) against a petite beautiful girl with nice tits.

YES.

Avalonica

Oct 11, 2017
Nice graphics and music. With a clickable map (Bladurs Gate as an example) and some combat a.k.a "Tales of Androgyny" this game could become something big.

Reactions: Evokerr
Oct 8, 2018
Depending upon the speed at which you read, there is a good 5-15 minutes of gameplay here. I liked it but I feel like its gonna be a tiny game even when finished.

Also whats up with that fucking mermaid tail?

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
This game undoubtedly has potential. despite being short episode 2 comes out in october i'm excited.

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Honestly I'd feel like the "demo" should be episode 1. It was literally that short. The other episodes should be made a lot longer in my opinion. If I were to pay a couple of months, supporting this guy on patreon and he comes with this as episode 1, I'd feel like I got scammed.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Likely because this time he decided to make two protagonists, so the scenes are divided between both of them. Amount of content is similar to the first episode of his previous game.

CorvoFate

Feb 2, 2019
Doesnt seem like that kind of game, unless of course you like a dick attached to that pussy.

Centaur had me really excited, as theres a huge lack of actual female centaurs in games. Sadly it seems its dudes with boobs focused. Welp maybe one day we'll get a female MC and I'll be able to enjoy it that way.

Edit -just realized who the dev is, the "Female" centaurs most likely wont even have a vagina, so yeah, no horse pussy.
With you there, I want a human male MC and actual female centaur VN... Been reading "Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou" and really liked Centorea... then after searching, realised how skint the actual female centaur content is for some reason, which sucks...

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
he has 149 patrons, this is only episode 1, as things progres and he shows more stuff, the patreons will grow, this game has potential that is for sure.

I will only play the girl path.
Hope to see more good girl on cents actions :D

MinosML

Apr 2, 2019
So ....
Futa on Female

Futa on Male

:unsure:
P.S. hope it work
Thank you 3000 my friend
Also, care to say how you did it please? A method to bypass zip passwords would come pretty handy

Reactions: Turok08
4.70 star(s) 27 Votes