• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
The male version

The Female Version
Thank you for the files. I am working on making a playable copy of the female version now. Not sure how it will go. But if it works i'll repost a functioning copy of that in a day or two. (if it works, don't ask me to do the male version, as i'm not really interested in that one personally. and i'm lazy enough and if my method works... it is time consuming enough, that I won't want to do it again just to get the male version functioning.)

dagonka15

May 27, 2017
Thank you for the files. I am working on making a playable copy of the female version now. Not sure how it will go. But if it works i'll repost a functioning copy of that in a day or two. (if it works, don't ask me to do the male version, as i'm not really interested in that one personally. and i'm lazy enough and if my method works... it is time consuming enough, that I won't want to do it again just to get the male version functioning.)
You such a lazy bone ;)

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
Since you will make one version take advantage of it and make the other one quick and easy if your method works.

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
I can post "free" versions tommorow or you can use UniExtractor and extract it from .msi and play, 7-zip may work too
:unsure: hope it helps
P.S. its only first part, 3 bad endings(with sex scenes), 1 sex scene and thats all

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
I can post "free" versions tommorow or you can use UniExtractor and extract it from .msi and play, 7-zip may work too
:unsure: hope it helps
P.S. its only first part, 3 bad endings(with sex scenes), 1 sex scene and thats all
that not work, that said "libgcc_s_sjlj1.dll" not found wen i try to launch the game. the file is present i verified

quetzalman

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
So ....
Futa on Female

Futa on Male

:unsure:
P.S. hope it work
It works...... at least for me. Thank you very much.

Reactions: Choo-choo

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
So ....
Futa on Female

Futa on Male

:unsure:
P.S. hope it work
You beat me to it ;) Good job. It works! Thanks!

Reactions: Choo-choo

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
The fact that the futa centaur has an extra front dick bothers me.nippledicks except it also ruins the poised/animalistic split by just slapping an extra cock in the open air flopping around.
I didn't even notice that. That's awful.
Also, furry tag seems like a stretch. Think I'll pass on the /f/ (that's freakshow, vanilla bois) side of a very normal futa centauress fetish. :censored:

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes