Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
So, it might be in the image, but the text within that image has barely any attention drawn to it. People tend to make quick glances, thus (especially with the lack of attention that's being drawn to the text at the bottom) gets easily overlooked.

Am I surprised people didn't notice? No.

Anyone with a spine doesn't receive a comment like "I am not into this fetish" as a spit in the face. You're being overly protective here for no reason. If you're not even allowed to say you don't like something within the game EVEN WHEN THEY'RE STATING IT WITH "NICETIES" then you shouldn't be developing something that is prone to getting different opinions.

People will play your game, thus will create opinions on it. Besides, feedback will only allow the developer to grow and perhaps allow him/her to make an easier decision on what to do for their next game / updates.

Boohoo. Happens.

You're assuming more than I did. I'd recommend reading my comment again.

No, common courtesy is giving feedback and reliable reviews and a reliable estimate on the public opinion. That way a developer can actually GROW. Your view of "being nice" does nothing more than stopping a developers growth. Both regarding development and in the real world.

It was an example you completely missed the point of.

The point of continuing the development is improvement to the game based on feedback and interest? Why do you even think early access games exist? The game is literally in early development and there is plenty to improve upon. Are people not allowed to complain about things regarding UI, HUD, options etc either because may it will discourage the developer?

I can't disagree that constructive criticism should be used, but in the real world, negative criticism can't be avoided.

Cool.
Oh, it's so nice of you to break down everything I said, makes it seem like you read my post...

But... obviously, you understood nothing of what I said. Because UI, HUD, and game mechanics is not even CLOSE to fetishes portrayed in a game and is the core feature of the game itself. There's a difference between asking for a more ascetically pleasing interface and saying you want less or no content of a specific fetish, SMH.

I'm not stopping anyone from posting their "I don't like that" posts, and you can continue to think it's some sort of positive feedback to a creator. I for one think it doesn't have a place on a forum.

It's like a person on e-hentai who doesn't like the content that a person posted, down votes that uploaders post.

But whatever, some people just would rather see the world burn I guess...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Same developer who made "Unconventional Gym", "Futanari Sorority" and "Call And Fuck!!" , guess there is a pattern there?:unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Anyway color me interested, I am going to put this on my watch list for later. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Altru

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Sex and fantasy - Episode 2°:
(Futa on male-Futa on female)

The following content contains women with male genitalia who sexually dominate males and females.
(You can always choose between Futa on female or Futa on male versions.)

(Work in progress)

FUTA ON MALE:

Writing: 90%
Translation : 0%
Audio: 0%
Characterization of characters: 0%
Drawings: 2/30
Animations: 7/0
Programming: 0%

FUTA ON FEMALE:
Writing: 90%
Translation: 0%
Audio: 0%
Characterization of characters: 0%
Drawings: 2/30
Animations : 13/0
Programming: 0%

Game advancement: 0%
source:

Game is not finished. It took me less than a minute to find that out.:whistle:

Reactions: waldo1

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Don't make things up. He's saying that a "STANDALONE" episode does not equal an entire game.
The game is all episodes combined, episode 1 is just one part of it.

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
So you are telling me that this standalone episode is not finished?
Yeah I am, an unfinished game still loads when you click on it. Sometimes people put a fade to black in during a beat change and call it an "episode". That doesn't magically make it a finished game.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Yeah I am, an unfinished game still loads when you click on it. Sometimes people put a fade to black in during a beat change and call it an "episode". That doesn't magically make it a finished game.
So if they make this same way they made Unconventional Gym which was 3 separate games or chapters does chapter 1 magically become finished game when last chapter is made even though they are all pretty much standalone exes

Reactions: Boyim
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes