Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
The latest post from Alek on his Patreon:

Work in progress 24/06/2024

The character sentences folders have been successfully created and there are many.
During the compilation, I inevitably created folders with sentences very similar to each other, and I realized that if I unified them the result would be the same, and I would obtain a further synthesis, so this will be my next step.
In the meantime, I will continue with the characters' visual contents.
I also wanted to reassure you that a wait like this will never happen again, because from the next releases, there will be no other ecosystems to create, and I will be working on one character at a time.
2 characters together are heavy both in terms of waiting and work in progress, and I'm doing it to honor a collaboration that I care about a lot.
Of course, I continue to thank all of you for still believing in me, I imagine it's not easy, and I understand the hostile feeling that I have contributed to fueling on the web, but I absolutely want to create content that mainly appeals to me and in my own time, and I will never go down to compromise on this.

I send you a warm greeting.
We are very close!

Alek

femanon

May 6, 2020
thx for the update

The character sentences folders have been successfully created and there are many.
During the compilation, I inevitably created folders with sentences very similar to each other, and I realized that if I unified them the result would be the same, and I would obtain a further synthesis, so this will be my next step.
I also wanted to reassure you that a wait like this will never happen again, because from the next releases, there will be no other ecosystems to create, and I will be working on one character at a time.
2 characters together are heavy both in terms of waiting and work in progress, and I'm doing it to honor a collaboration that I care about a lot.
Of course, I continue to thank all of you for still believing in me, I imagine it's not easy, and I understand the hostile feeling that I have contributed to fueling on the web, but I absolutely want to create content that mainly appeals to me and in my own time, and I will never go down to compromise on this.

We are very close!

Alek

ZzAliaszZ

Jul 26, 2023
20240701_233431.jpg
Hey everyone, I may not be very good at communicating, but I have a question. Are there any of these scenes in ep.6? I can't find them, or is there a way to find them? 20240701_233443.jpg

onlyfan69

Jul 1, 2024
Greetings guys i need help. What should i do after my meeting with Pepita? I was romantic and it gets me a game over.If im being rude and not follow her i can re-meet her to have sex. I'm stuck and i've done every mission with the other NPC'S

Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022

We are very close!

Alek
After what? Two years or one year since the last update? It's been so long that I can't even remember the last content that came out. I don't know how to feel about this announcement because the creator has already made several excuses for the release and every time something came up he postponed it, but let's see what happens.

Reactions: flightsim2

SquasheeJim

Jul 10, 2018
Greetings guys i need help. What should i do after my meeting with Pepita? I was romantic and it gets me a game over.If im being rude and not follow her i can re-meet her to have sex. I'm stuck and i've done every mission with the other NPC'S
Thats all there is to do in the game so far with Pepita, those two outcomes.

Elf Doctor
Night Bar scenes
Healing Mera
Cilia scene
Cum Addiction With Kala
Shrinking Storyline With Satyr
Water Nymph in Forest
Goblins in Forest
Minotaur in Forest
Training with Centaurs outside
3 Game Overs at Game Start

shap

May 4, 2020
and? character will be woman/futa or man? jeez, so much words and so little information in it.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
and? character will be woman/futa or man? jeez, so much words and so little information in it.
It's a good bet that they will be a futa. Don't think there are any npcs that are male or female in this game, except for them PC.
I think i saw some preview images earlier on his patreon that would indicate the collab character is a centaur.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
do you guys remember when this guy had - what was it? like two dozen finished animations ready, (almost?) none of which we have seen yet? probably not. because that was over three years ago before he:
- started planning a different game - a side scroller :O
- started teaching his sister to help him on his very centaur horse cock futa game (I am not making this up)
- started changing the character designs people were paying him for, for no reason (not sure if this really has been successfully stopped by me and others, since I stopped paying this clown ages ago)

Such a waste man, I thought this was phenomenal. I hope this nut proves me wrong some day, but I doubt it.

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes