Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Suznut

Feb 13, 2020
Kindly give advice, please : I cannot escape Kala at " ready for round two ? " with her collecting pail, not ever.
I always end up belonging to her. I cannot make sense of the backward count 3...2...1... I have tried starting on each and at the very end of the count. I have tried umpteen times... always to no avail.
Is there a cheat for this ? What is the right move to escape the addiction and carry on with the game ?
This is all getting tedious and taking the fun out of the game, actually.
Maybe I am hopelessly slow, moreover.
The countdown from 3 is just so you can get ready to click the mouth pictures that appear. You have to click every picture of the mouth to proceed otherwise she'll force you, leading to her owning you.

If you miss clicking a mouth picture you can actually scroll the mouse wheel up to reattempt the picture you missed clicking (doing that is how I found the secret ending for beating the combat master).

Reactions: Le Mat

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
The countdown from 3 is just so you can get ready to click the mouth pictures that appear. You have to click every picture of the mouth to proceed otherwise she'll force you, leading to her owning you.

If you miss clicking a mouth picture you can actually scroll the mouse wheel up to reattempt the picture you missed clicking (doing that is how I found the secret ending for beating the combat master).
Thank you very much indeed.

45820255am

Jan 7, 2018
Really it's been over a year since the last update, I wonder how much longer do we need to wait, I was a patreon for his page but had to cancel it because there was no version on the horizon

hibouboubou

Aug 10, 2023
I shall remain cautiously hopeful then :)
You can check his Patreon, and you'll see from his latest post that what's being said is completely false. There are still two versions being offered, thankfully, because personally, I think the game is great, although I didn't particularly like the latest addition. But since I started playing as a man, it would have disappointed me if I couldn't continue. Anyway, I don't think we'll see the update anytime soon, given the developer's slow pace

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
You can check his Patreon, and you'll see from his latest post that what's being said is completely false. There are still two versions being offered, thankfully, because personally, I think the game is great, although I didn't particularly like the latest addition. But since I started playing as a man, it would have disappointed me if I couldn't continue. Anyway, I don't think we'll see the update anytime soon, given the developer's slow pace
According t o his latest patreon post, he will be done with all the animations by may 27th. And then he still has more shit to do after that before we get the next update. So yeah, 3-4 months assuming it won't get delayed again (it will)

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes