Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Playing the devil's advocate: Just because you (and most people) don't like the new look, doesn't mean he cant follow his dreams and try something new that later might look much better (he's at the beginning of this new 3D stuff) and maybe it takes a while until it's good. Imo just be happy with the latest 2D patch and hope he improves a lot in his journey. Give constructive criticism and don't just outright flame him for his choice.
There's an update?

Apr 8, 2023
We all know that Elek completely screwed up with his 3D decision and we are upset about it. But we're still waiting for an update, because it doesn't cost us anything anyway, and let's be honest, there aren't many games of this type, so we don't have much choice but to wait. I recently came back to "sex and fantasy" after a long time as a reminder and comparison with other games such as FutaDomWorld and Star Periphery. And I really enjoyed playing. I won't be a patron, because first Elek has to release an update that I like! But deep down I miss this game.

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
So far this i think there is,
For text rpg there's
-Corruption Of Champions 2
-Trial of Tainted Space
-Dryad Quest

For novel based
- Star Periphery (top 3 i guess in this genre)
- Futaisekai (this one lot animation hentai based)
- Becoming a Femboy
- FutadomWorld
- Tales Of Androgyny
- Seed Of Chaos (not much but there's some)

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Kindly give advice, please : I cannot escape Kala at " ready for round two ? " with her collecting pail, not ever.
I always end up belonging to her. I cannot make sense of the backward count 3...2...1... I have tried starting on each and at the very end of the count. I have tried umpteen times... always to no avail.
Is there a cheat for this ? What is the right move to escape the addiction and carry on with the game ?
This is all getting tedious and taking the fun out of the game, actually.
Maybe I am hopelessly slow, moreover.

Suznut

Feb 13, 2020
Kindly give advice, please : I cannot escape Kala at " ready for round two ? " with her collecting pail, not ever.
I always end up belonging to her. I cannot make sense of the backward count 3...2...1... I have tried starting on each and at the very end of the count. I have tried umpteen times... always to no avail.
Is there a cheat for this ? What is the right move to escape the addiction and carry on with the game ?
This is all getting tedious and taking the fun out of the game, actually.
Maybe I am hopelessly slow, moreover.
The countdown from 3 is just so you can get ready to click the mouth pictures that appear. You have to click every picture of the mouth to proceed otherwise she'll force you, leading to her owning you.

If you miss clicking a mouth picture you can actually scroll the mouse wheel up to reattempt the picture you missed clicking (doing that is how I found the secret ending for beating the combat master).

Reactions: Le Mat
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes