• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes
Jul 4, 2017
Yea, you'd think that there'd at least be more switch content at least which I like (I know some people don't but just saying, it would cover more bases). But nope, most people go all in the the third-gender uber-domme futa content for some reason and leave a lot of the market on the table. Makes no sense to me. At least Final Spell exists. Last patch they added two separate paths for MoF or FoM, but I just merged them lol. But the point is something like that always seemed like the smart thing to do to me. It really can't be that much extra effort.

Also Twisted World is adding a lot more futa characters in the remake, if you haven't seen the updates. There's gonna be 71 females, 25 femboys, and 30 futas in final count for the next release. IDK if there'll be more characters going forward but that seems like a good balance to me.
Yeah I am waiting the remake so badly , also yes that would be the logical route for many futa games to reach a bigger public but it seems devs have no interest in having two routes or even mixing I would prefer having two routes but I just could avoid futa on male and get on male on futa even if it's not much I would be happy

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
You got a link to the merged version?
Oh I just did it on my own, I can link my script files. Just make sure at the beginning you select Male on Futa, or you can type:
MoF = True in the console. All I did was remove the jump back to the main script between the MoF variant of scenes and the FoM variant. MoF is always first in the scene scripts.

Khao

Jan 20, 2020
Oh I just did it on my own, I can link my script files. Just make sure at the beginning you select Male on Futa, or you can type:
MoF = True in the console. All I did was remove the jump back to the main script between the MoF variant of scenes and the FoM variant. MoF is always first in the scene scripts.
Do these just go in the game folder?

billybob__

Nov 25, 2018
I hope he does, for his own sake. I guess you just dont build whole private exonomy on a niche game like this. I mean its not entirely bad idea, but where he's at right now with his project, it wouldnt be wise to do so.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

UnhingeD1

Jul 4, 2023
I aggre Twisted world is the only good game with male on futa content and it's not that much either one of the main Li is a submissive futa and you find two or three other characters in the world that you can fuck once or twice in one case and that is much more than any other game I have seen also has no futa on male Wich is good for a change
I'm more than fine with switch content even, this game had that premise too with the yandere centaur, that was really hot imo, but again now its questionable that anything plus will happen.

Reactions: Nijinda Futatama
4.70 star(s) 27 Votes