Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Okay, no one knows when its coming. Just read a few posts back. :unsure:
I wouldn't expect anything this year. He says he's mostly done with the coding side of things, but he still needs to do all the art, animations, sounds, dialogue, bug fixing, etc.

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
What happened to the game designer? Updates and activities have been stopped for a while. This project was very strong.
Does anyone know?

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
What happened to the game designer? Updates and activities have been stopped for a while. This project was very strong.
Does anyone know?
The dev decided to remake the entire game, more or less.
The main difference for this remake seems to be a dynamic relationship/sex system for the npcs instead of the static ones we have now. And a pregnancy system. You can read about the details for this new system
He said he's done with the coding, and is now gonna do the sound design/animation etc. for the new scenes.
you can see how the new ui/artstyle will look, plus some new mini systems like money.
Many say Alek is a scammer, i think he's just retarded. He's turning a wip game that already had a steady amount of progress into an entirely different one, when he should've just finished this one and then used these new systems he's creating for his next game. Now we have 2 years of fuckall from the guy. Doesn't help that he keeps getting new ideas for the rework that are then chugged on the giant pile of work he has to do.
He's working, as shown And that was from april. He's only just said he was done with the coding 1 month or so ago. Pretty sure the updates on his patreon are public, so you can read for yourself.

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
The dev decided to remake the entire game, more or less.
The main difference for this remake seems to be a dynamic relationship/sex system for the npcs instead of the static ones we have now. And a pregnancy system. You can read about the details for this new system
He said he's done with the coding, and is now gonna do the sound design/animation etc. for the new scenes.
you can see how the new ui/artstyle will look, plus some new mini systems like money.
Many say Alek is a scammer, i think he's just retarded. He's turning a wip game that already had a steady amount of progress into an entirely different one, when he should've just finished this one and then used these new systems he's creating for his next game. Now we have 2 years of fuckall from the guy. Doesn't help that he keeps getting new ideas for the rework that are then chugged on the giant pile of work he has to do.
He's working, as shown And that was from april. He's only just said he was done with the coding 1 month or so ago. Pretty sure the updates on his patreon are public, so you can read for yourself.
Thank you for explaining. I hope he back with great new meta .

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
I stopped supporting that guy bit over a year ago when I see that he get´s literally nothing done.
Really a shame the game had a ton of potential and looked really great. Why now ruin it with this crappy shit looking overhaul?
well in the end it will just be another promising game that flies right into the abandoned trash bin thank god I stopped wasting money when I did.

billybob__

Nov 25, 2018
he probably changed direction becuse he didnt want such gameplay concept that it was anymore, probably he felt that it was limited. nice and all, but limited gameplay loop so to speak. if the guy will build the solid base and will be able to efficiently add ontop of it and deliver updates lets say montly, 6 weeks tops, it will be worth considering, becuse waiting 6months or more for each every update while only reading posts about how millions lines of code are a complicated matter and blah blah blah is not a good deal to me. bottom line better abadon all hopes, and if the guy suprises nicely, hell be worthy of throwing him some coin again.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Is the preg content specific to the female path, or is mpreg an option?
From what i remember, mpreg was not planned after the community voted against it 60/40. But i think he later said he would add in mpreg anyways, but as something you would need to unlock instead of it being there by default like with the fempc.
Has Alek released his new game mechanic: escalation system for any player testing yet?
In his latest patreon post he said he wanted to post a video demo nest month.

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes