Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes
Apr 8, 2023
how to find tree nymph?
I don't recall the scenes with the tree nymph, but I had a similar question a while back on this forum and that's what they advised me to do. "Once you've cleaned up the blacksmith's hut (in between the priestess' hut and Kala's hut) you can grab arrows from the sack on the wall.
Head out to where the boars are in the first time slot of the day and to the right of the boars you should see some furry ass cheeks poking out from above the bushes.
Click on those and it'll start the questline with the Nymph and water spirit."

Reactions: b0lerisa

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Long story short - Alek went off the deep end. If you want to see the whole journal of a madman (if you're into that kind of thing, you weirdo), check out his Patreon.
You're the weirdo here. Just subbed in his pateron once again as far as i know there are a lot going on as per he's saying that there is a stat measuring system somewhat like in rpg game idk but the game loook goood. There are more characters then before to interact and whole new place to explore. well he is been doing quite well on the game. But he hasn't said how many new scene are available but. The game looks pretty darn good. Stop criticising him and get some help support his work and see whats his up to or just shut up and wait for the next update

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
You're the weirdo here. Just subbed in his pateron once again as far as i know there are a lot going on as per he's saying that there is a stat measuring system somewhat like in rpg game idk but the game loook goood. There are more characters then before to interact and whole new place to explore. well he is been doing quite well on the game. But he hasn't said how many new scene are available but. The game looks pretty darn good. Stop criticising him and get some help support his work and see whats his up to or just shut up and wait for the next update
thx for info :3

DN8R

Jul 20, 2021
Why would you support a lunatic? People supported him for a year while he fucked about. First he has to earn the support.

Reactions: billybob__

billybob__

Nov 25, 2018
its reasonable to abadon all hopes and let the author do his thing. he wants to remake his game from scratch, he is a ONE GUY, so if you can count you can safely assume when you will get any reasonable major release, i would say in no less than in a whole year from now if not more, two years most likely. i think some preview versions with missing content dont count - these are a waste of time. I also hope that he doesnt decide to be "smart" and wont dose his best ideas only in small amounts in attempt to keep people hooked. read few times that he is overly emotional if engaged in conversation or a rant, so there is no reason to discourage him. its probably better to just let him do his thing, especially these of you who dont pay him money. sometimes i wonder ff he takes a peek at this forum thread becuse thet would be actually funny ;)

• Haha
Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
its reasonable to abadon all hopes and let the author do his thing. he wants to remake his game from scratch, he is a ONE GUY, so if you can count you can safely assume when you will get any reasonable major release, i would say in no less than in a whole year from now if not more, two years most likely. i think some preview versions with missing content dont count - these are a waste of time. I also hope that he doesnt decide to be "smart" and wont dose his best ideas only in small amounts in attempt to keep people hooked. read few times that he is overly emotional if engaged in conversation or a rant, so there is no reason to discourage him. its probably better to just let him do his thing, especially these of you who dont pay him money. sometimes i wonder ff he takes a peek at this forum thread becuse thet would be actually funny ;)
If this is waste of time then why are you here. So what you are saying is this game should be free and update must be when ever you say it must be with contents you demand huh and when devs can't fullfill ur wishes you just cry here like a little bitch. Guess what this game shouldn't be free at all. This game needs to be paid. So a free loader like you wont gets to say shit to him what to do. Its his game not yours so whatever he does y do you care.

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Why would you support a lunatic? People supported him for a year while he fucked about. First he has to earn the support.
And who people might that be. If you subbed in his pateron you will see that there is a open worldd to explore but no instead you sit here and runt like spoiled brat. Well guess what your opinion doesn't even matter.

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Look at these people lol when there is no update they act like a maniac say shit this and that and finally when some new shit arrives there the ones who need hero to share a working link.

billybob__

Nov 25, 2018
If this is waste of time then why are you here. So what you are saying is this game should be free and update must be when ever you say it must be with contents you demand huh and when devs can't fullfill ur wishes you just cry here like a little bitch. Guess what this game shouldn't be free at all. This game needs to be paid. So a free loader like you wont gets to say shit to him what to do. Its his game not yours so whatever he does y do you care.
haha, fanboy alert! lol xD firstly its my time you re talking about, so its none of your business how i spend it :) secondly : freeloader is someone who lives on someones expense. am I living on his expense maybe? am I robbing him? no? then keep quiet.

I didnt say the game should be free. nobody said this game should be free. I said that he should re-earn trust after 18 months that lead to dead end of sorts, as it was restarted. at this point I might pay him when it is done. I also said that he is very talented guy. I honestly hope he succeeds.

billybob__

Nov 25, 2018
Look at these people lol when there is no update they act like a maniac say shit this and that and finally when some new shit arrives there the ones who need hero to share a working link.
ah, so thats why you assumed me, and probably everyone else here a freeloaders. well, thats YOUR assumption nothing more, I cant speak on behalf others but I paid my share for this Alek. Also I think that everyone who plays his hame should support the dev and pay him for access, instead of pirating it. pirating commercial games is one thing. pirating game like this is whole another story. but this is a loose discussion about this game development, and I made my point in the other post. I would rather ask why are you angry so much?

Reactions: super_slicer

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
And who people might that be. If you subbed in his pateron you will see that there is a open worldd to explore but no instead you sit here and runt like spoiled brat. Well guess what your opinion doesn't even matter.
This whole site is littered with people like that, complaining is how they cope.

Maeror Ignis

Sep 21, 2020
there is a open worldd to explore
That's the problem, sunshine. Alek is now making a wholly different game from the original vision. Naturally, people who liked the original concept are a bit miffed - especially those who actually paid him. Why should I give a single fuck about the open world, and a whole cast of new half-arsed characters and, frankly, rubbish mechanics, when originally the interest was in the characters and their stories?

This was a VN to begin with. If you cannot even imagine how and why somebody might be a tad annoyed at the new direction, that sounds like a you problem.

billybob__

Nov 25, 2018
arguing is waste of time. some people are criticizing developers way of managing his project thats all. it would be cool for the dev to show somehting more than bad bacgrounds tho, or this before/after image of talia to give something to chew on. by the way, did he actually abadoned the idea of changing character looks? because that "new" talia despite being drawn really nicely also looked totally "off". any news on that?

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios
4.70 star(s) 27 Votes