Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes
Apr 8, 2023
I just finished Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0]. Or at least I think so because I'm not sure where the game ends, maybe I'm just stupid and don't know how to move the story forward. But I enjoy the game, I especially like the beginning of the game, and the drawn style, because that's what I like the most. That's why I was concerned that the game developer is going into 3D. It always looks bad and I don't understand why developers create interesting games and then ruin them with 3D. An example would be Legend of Krystal: Rebirth, which I've been waiting for, but the developer at one point decided to rebuild the entire game in 3D, and now it looks terrible.

Reactions: AFmartins
Apr 8, 2023
I also don't understand what a developer has in mind, he creates a game for a long time, puts a lot of time and effort into it, the game needs to take shape, people like it, the fan base is getting bigger, they start Patronite, people are waiting impatiently for the next updates. The game is created in his original artistic style, attracting like-minded people. And then 3D, after all, it is known that people who were interested in this game will not like it, because it is something completely different. Fans of this game like the fabulously drawn fantasy world in 2D style, that's why they liked the game. They often donated money to support the developer. Apart from the fact that 3D just looks terrible, so lackluster, you can't get into this story, because you're in front of you a computer program, not someone's artistic vision. For me, this approach is disrespectful to the fans, and especially to Patrons.

Apr 8, 2023
I read some entries on this site about this game, and I think I missed something in my version [Ep.6 1.0]. I didn't have a mission with a forest nymph, nothing happens at the waterfall, I don't interact with water, and if I understood correctly, there is a way to summon a water spirit, and can I do something with these boars, I got a bow but I don't think there is more of this content in this game. I would be grateful if someone could tell me what I missed.

Suznut

Feb 13, 2020
I read some entries on this site about this game, and I think I missed something in my version [Ep.6 1.0]. I didn't have a mission with a forest nymph, nothing happens at the waterfall, I don't interact with water, and if I understood correctly, there is a way to summon a water spirit, and can I do something with these boars, I got a bow but I don't think there is more of this content in this game. I would be grateful if someone could tell me what I missed.
Once you've cleaned up the blacksmith's hut (in between the priestess' hut and Kala's hut) you can grab arrows from the sack on the wall.
Head out to where the boars are in the first time slot of the day and to the right of the boars you should see some furry ass cheeks poking out from above the bushes.
Click on those and it'll start the questline with the Nymph and water spirit.

Reactions: FizzyMayonnaise
Apr 8, 2023
Once you've cleaned up the blacksmith's hut (in between the priestess' hut and Kala's hut) you can grab arrows from the sack on the wall.
Head out to where the boars are in the first time slot of the day and to the right of the boars you should see some furry ass cheeks poking out from above the bushes.
Click on those and it'll start the questline with the Nymph and water spirit.
Thanks a lot

Apr 8, 2023
God bless you and the work you are doing boss. This game is among 3 of the only genuinely promising Futadom games out there right now (FDW and ToA being the other two) and if he is going this off the rails, you are doing god's work by wrangling him. If you can talk him down from changing the background art, I'm pretty sure most of the people in this thread would worship at your feet. I mean the "old" backgrounds fit the whole art style and are beautiful in their own right, why fuck that up by turning it into a college freshman's first attempt at Unity.
"(FDW and ToA being the other two)". The first one is, as I understand it, futadomworld, and the other one?

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
"Congratulations! You defeated Marget, somehow...... Bad End. Fuck You."

Seriously? Fucking seriously?

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I wonder why now the sudden change to this style, but all i can say is we will have to wait and see how it goes.

Apr 8, 2023
Personally, I've always liked such Fairy-tale, 2D drawings, especially in fantasy climates. I had so much fun playing it, the art style allowed me to get into the vibe of the game. I rarely come across anything noteworthy with this fetish, and I'm very sorry that once again I find something good to look forward to. And something goes wrong again, and it ruins everything. That was the case with [Anasheya's] Anal Assault - Lesson 1 (so many years have passed), or with [Sa Nya Nya] Morning Futa version 0.1 (it was going to be such a good game).

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes