Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Thank you Dersp. Those 3D visuals were bizarre, even more so trying to make such a change in the middle of a game in progress.
Hope he focus on continuing the game while improving his 2D artwork. :)
Do not thank me too fast, I never said minds have been changed regarding the 3d background, quite the contrary.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Do not thank me too fast, I never said minds have been changed regarding the 3d background, quite the contrary.
Oh yeah saw the posts on his patreon later after i posted my reply. At least he is not trying to turn the characters art into renders.

coshbar

May 20, 2020
Anyone can help me, im stuck, after finishing Kala's second mission with the nymph and talking to her she tells me I need to talk with the tree nymph but I cant find her

LuvNectar

May 19, 2023
I'm really confused, when your working at either the bar or medical deck to get paid, the money doesn't show and i don't know how to get my lvl up to also gain .ore confidence and strength. Like the rub light weight thing. How many times do you have to do that for the weight lifting tk gain muscle ?

zreek17

Jul 1, 2022
I'm really confused, when your working at either the bar or medical deck to get paid, the money doesn't show and i don't know how to get my lvl up to also gain .ore confidence and strength. Like the rub light weight thing. How many times do you have to do that for the weight lifting tk gain muscle ?
Because of such questions Dev turned into programming/gameplay madness, instead of going on with amazing art+animations and text.
just rofling
But answering the question - you dont need money here, as well as other RPG-things, just do the quests.

Reactions: Luanegla

Suznut

Feb 13, 2020
Does the latest DL link include the previous EP's or do I need to DL every single one?
Latest link includes all other episodes. He really should have just stuck with 'v1.x' instead of 'episode x'.
Although be aware (unless it was patched) Episode 6 breaks one of the scenes with the minotaur and has several unfinished/placeholder scenes at the bar and office.

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes