Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes

Suznut

Feb 13, 2020
Hi. I need help progressing in the game. Im playing the futa of female version. I finished the cilia mission, cleaning the church and sex with leila, talked to the water nymph, and went to work for kala twice and beat eryn and unlocked sex with margaret. I cannot progress any further however. I cannot work for kala as it will be game over. I am not able to kill the boars as there is no response when clicking them nor can i get the bow. I cant visit kala at night cause the door is closed. I also cannot cure mera as leila says she will let me know and she never tells so. I also cannot join the village. And lastly i cannot do tree nymph as i cannot visit kala and the satyr prompt ain't working. Please please do help!!!
Go to the Shaman's door opposite Mera and ask the demon how to cure Mera. If Kala has invited you to visit her at night you just need to click on the door in her shop (at night obviously) and it should let you in. Kala's night visit will unlock the bow and interactions with the boars.

Hope that helps.

humankindsucks12

Mar 14, 2023
Go to the Shaman's door opposite Mera and ask the demon how to cure Mera. If Kala has invited you to visit her at night you just need to click on the door in her shop (at night obviously) and it should let you in. Kala's night visit will unlock the bow and interactions with the boars.

Hope that helps.
Thanks a lot for the help my friend! I greatly appreciate it! Have a good day/night.

Karnonou

Apr 18, 2020
Does anyone know if we can interact with the punitive structure in the back of the camp in this current version of the game? when i try to click on it it just says that it is not yet available. Another side note, can we do anything with the chief or the one guard that hates us yet? Thank in advance

Suznut

Feb 13, 2020
Does anyone know if we can interact with the punitive structure in the back of the camp in this current version of the game? when i try to click on it it just says that it is not yet available. Another side note, can we do anything with the chief or the one guard that hates us yet? Thank in advance
Nothing with the chief but if you cure the 'sick' centaur in the temple you get a scene with the guard who hates you after.

Suznut

Feb 13, 2020
What part of the story is this? If I try to get info from the Demon from the book it results in a Game Over.
After Kala's 2nd mission (with the forest nymph) go back to the waterfall and summon the water spirit then ask her for her vision or blessing or whatever it is.

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
I'm not a patron so I'll leave me feedback on the recent public updates here:

The new fully 3D world looks terrible in comparison to the original 2D art. Not trying to insult the hard work that probably went into making it, but it is distracting and boring compared to what's already present. It conflicts with the art style of the characters.

Also, it seems like the creator is intending to do a complete overhaul to the game's systems and art. I like what is already in the game. Building off the current foundation is much preferable than starting all over again. Move forward, not backwards!

I was considering becoming a patron and was excited to see future updates, but what's on the horizon looks mediocre. Best of luck. I hope they reconsider the direction the game is going in.

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
I can't believe the comments about this awful 3d change, on his patreon, are all loving it... Also, apparently he is considering removing human looking penis from the characters. meaning what, he's going to go back and redo all his animations. Seriously, done with this. I'm taking Chp5 as the completed version of this game.

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes