Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Lucifer2012

Sep 28, 2020
Is that scene/situation removed when kala appears drunk at random when seeing her in the evening or is it bugged for me.

No i don't mean that scene when you kala invites you to diner and you drink when giving incorrect answer and she drinks when you give right answer but when during evening you go to kala and she is either drunk or not. At least i remember there being that kind of scene sometimes.

simak42

Feb 1, 2018
Is that scene/situation removed when kala appears drunk at random when seeing her in the evening or is it bugged for me.

No i don't mean that scene when you kala invites you to diner and you drink when giving incorrect answer and she drinks when you give right answer but when during evening you go to kala and she is either drunk or not. At least i remember there being that kind of scene sometimes.
I think it started when you were in the middle of its history, after the first job. It takes a few days not to do the work. And after completing her story, you can simply choose sex instead of sleep.

Lucifer2012

Sep 28, 2020
I think it started when you were in the middle of its history, after the first job. It takes a few days not to do the work. And after completing her story, you can simply choose sex instead of sleep.
Yes i see 3 options. Nothing/back, sleep and sex. There was also a scene to my memory where she is holding a drink or is clearly drunk and when you choose sex or sleep don't remember which instead of giving you the herb and scene ending normally or you sleeping with kala, she forces you to have sex and you stay addicted get game over or something like that.

Reactions: Demon1dixie

Broham47

Aug 1, 2018
Actually, there are 2 scenes in the bar, one of them for bad work. Scene 2 needs to do the job well several times. Also in the clinic.
I feel like I’ve done the clinic job with the positive outcome several times and I still have only seen the blowjob scene out of the 3 mentioned in the spreadsheet. What is missing here?

simak42

Feb 1, 2018
I feel like I’ve done the clinic job with the positive outcome several times and I still have only seen the blowjob scene out of the 3 mentioned in the spreadsheet. What is missing here?
For bad work comes blowjob scene and sex scene. For good work and properly brewed coffee, she offers to fuck her.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
yeah but at least its not perm futa.... would have seriously pissed me off

would have been funnier if the lake pixie threw a fertility curse on the girl instead of giving her a dick >.>

you start out as a guy then turn into a girl but back into a guy... confussing as fk as there two versions.....
play as a girl but then get turned into man with tits >.> hmmm again confusssing as fk.
the game is great but personally these two versions for the game is just confussing as hell....

i would stick with female version only and drop the male version...... as you progress into ether or. you get turned into the opposite sex anyways so why have two versions of the game D: makes it real hard to come out content

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
You have have a choice to "fuck" Guilivial and if you say yes you randomly have a dick in the scene, but when she fucks you instead, ur a normal female :3
My guess is that you were supposed to access this scene only after the part where the satyr gives you a magic dick, but somehow failed to be properly gated. Because you can indeed trigger it way before that story point.

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
My guess is that you were supposed to access this scene only after the part where the satyr gives you a magic dick, but somehow failed to be properly gated. Because you can indeed trigger it way before that story point.
Oh so i missed something? :eek:

Mosesr

Jan 16, 2023
having an issue with the new update. I can get to all the content except the centaur. regardless of my choices at night after being caught I get glitched back and wake up in the chapel with the priestess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nightsight
4.70 star(s) 27 Votes