• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
Honestly I'm not that bothered by the lack of linear progression in the story since I primarily like this game for the smut with the story being a nice side thing. In my previous comment I was referring more towards having a sort of scene checklist to make sure the player got to see all available scenes, rather than bumbling around clicking everything and trying to see if they missed something. This could be anything, from outright telling you what scenes are missing/ are still available to hints of "maybe you should do "X" or go to spot "Y" at "Z" time of day" and the list of hints would empty out as all scenes are found. When the list is empty, you know you have everything
Ya, I was being fairly sarcastic. One of the most obvious situations that made me believe there was supposed to be some sort of progression, but he got super sidetracked, is that you talk to the red haired chick at the beginning(don't remember her name) and within a single day, she's like, "I think of you as a Son now..." like what? How fkn quickly does a centaur grow up in this world xD? So Alec clearly had an earlier Idea to Incorperate an actual story with progression, but decided otherwise..

I would say that this game isnt supposed to have a proper story, just playground for funny/fun situations. But disagree on the statement that the guy has a "masterplan". Whole year passed on the guy taking the money and giving nothing in return really. My guess is he has some ambition that is not well thought out to turn this into some sort of... rpg? thinking about how many possible characteristics and mechanics is author going to insert in the game makes me want laugh even thinking about that. its pretty weird. Also the new content quality is all over the place, some is up to the, lets say, um, standards, and... some is horribly poor to the point of being ugly, i suspect some stuff is there just to check some boxes regarding aminations amount to make it look better on paper.
I suppose many of patrons are gettings angry and he realized that things might start to go out of hand fast, so he started filling his roadmap with amount of hours worked on a game not enttirely as a statement of good will, but also as necessary damage control measure.

By the way, i seeeeeeeriously doubt that he'll put this game on steam xD, so if he messes up this patreon of his, that will be it.
Have you noticed surge in his patreons/profit despite giving noting except for two ultimately poor and pointless minor releases? since lets say summer the amount of patrons doubled if Im not mistaken, (somebody coorect me if im wrong), and he gets quite a handsome income from it. I wonder of this will keep him motivate to double his efforts AS HE SHOULD DO, or will it make him feel 'safe' and give himself more time like it was a star citizen patreon or something.... I hope too thet he doesnt get greedy and slice the content strategically. Its both annoying and disappointing to see what he released so far after a whole year.

small edit : ALSO! I just looked at his reach-goals, holy shit this is funny.... theres something about sidescrolling... in terms of this S&F game its utterly pointless, its like the guy was asking to support some of his side job or something... did anyone asked him for a side scrolling game? maybe someone did... i dont know. it has nothing to do with the main game really... also the part abou hiring his sister, it all sounds weird and unproductive... I seriously think that this guy, as talented as he is, is a really poor manager... bottom line : comparing his stretch-goals (money taken) vs what he provided so far doesnt make him look good at all...
The secondary game he was wanting to make was a side scroller in Unreal Engine 4, and have his sister learn Unreal Engine 4 in basically 30 days. What always COMPLETELY baffelled me, was that Alec always blames the fact of updates taking so long on his complete lack of Knowledge and Understanding of scripting... And those quotes are all for Ren'py... Heck Ren'py is like game scripting for beginners... How in the heck does he think he would tackle Unreal Engine. Ya Unreal Engine starts out easier, but he's saying that he was gonna make a compelling Sidescrolling game in unreal engine, something that no one has ever done quite right. Yet he believed it was do able with his knowledge.. I dunno, It seriously makes you wonder one of two things, either he does just fine with scripting, and he's just milking time and money using that excuse, or he is actually very (sorry I don't know an easier way to say it) unintelligent, and/or lacks common sense to the highest degree..

Last edited:

Lucifer2012

Sep 28, 2020
Is that scene/situation removed when kala appears drunk at random when seeing her in the evening or is it bugged for me.

No i don't mean that scene when you kala invites you to diner and you drink when giving incorrect answer and she drinks when you give right answer but when during evening you go to kala and she is either drunk or not. At least i remember there being that kind of scene sometimes.

simak42

Feb 1, 2018
Is that scene/situation removed when kala appears drunk at random when seeing her in the evening or is it bugged for me.

No i don't mean that scene when you kala invites you to diner and you drink when giving incorrect answer and she drinks when you give right answer but when during evening you go to kala and she is either drunk or not. At least i remember there being that kind of scene sometimes.
I think it started when you were in the middle of its history, after the first job. It takes a few days not to do the work. And after completing her story, you can simply choose sex instead of sleep.

Lucifer2012

Sep 28, 2020
I think it started when you were in the middle of its history, after the first job. It takes a few days not to do the work. And after completing her story, you can simply choose sex instead of sleep.
Yes i see 3 options. Nothing/back, sleep and sex. There was also a scene to my memory where she is holding a drink or is clearly drunk and when you choose sex or sleep don't remember which instead of giving you the herb and scene ending normally or you sleeping with kala, she forces you to have sex and you stay addicted get game over or something like that.

Reactions: Demon1dixie

Broham47

Aug 1, 2018
Actually, there are 2 scenes in the bar, one of them for bad work. Scene 2 needs to do the job well several times. Also in the clinic.
I feel like I’ve done the clinic job with the positive outcome several times and I still have only seen the blowjob scene out of the 3 mentioned in the spreadsheet. What is missing here?

simak42

Feb 1, 2018
I feel like I’ve done the clinic job with the positive outcome several times and I still have only seen the blowjob scene out of the 3 mentioned in the spreadsheet. What is missing here?
For bad work comes blowjob scene and sex scene. For good work and properly brewed coffee, she offers to fuck her.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
yeah but at least its not perm futa.... would have seriously pissed me off

would have been funnier if the lake pixie threw a fertility curse on the girl instead of giving her a dick >.>

you start out as a guy then turn into a girl but back into a guy... confussing as fk as there two versions.....
play as a girl but then get turned into man with tits >.> hmmm again confusssing as fk.
the game is great but personally these two versions for the game is just confussing as hell....

i would stick with female version only and drop the male version...... as you progress into ether or. you get turned into the opposite sex anyways so why have two versions of the game D: makes it real hard to come out content

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
You have have a choice to "fuck" Guilivial and if you say yes you randomly have a dick in the scene, but when she fucks you instead, ur a normal female :3
My guess is that you were supposed to access this scene only after the part where the satyr gives you a magic dick, but somehow failed to be properly gated. Because you can indeed trigger it way before that story point.

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
My guess is that you were supposed to access this scene only after the part where the satyr gives you a magic dick, but somehow failed to be properly gated. Because you can indeed trigger it way before that story point.
Oh so i missed something? :eek:

Mosesr

Jan 16, 2023
having an issue with the new update. I can get to all the content except the centaur. regardless of my choices at night after being caught I get glitched back and wake up in the chapel with the priestess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nightsight
4.70 star(s) 27 Votes