nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019

??????????

what version is 1.0 ???????

Ep.6 1.0

Tiberias91

Apr 15, 2022
first. idk why there are 2 downloads. second i like the update. i mean its not much but it looks promising. and its quite a lot new to add too. with all the new system and stuff. i like the changes and hope for more

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
first. idk why there are 2 downloads. second i like the update. i mean its not much but it looks promising. and its quite a lot new to add too. with all the new system and stuff. i like the changes and hope for more
cuz one is where mc is male and gets fucked by futa, so gay and futa content
second is where mc is female and gets fucked by futa, so straight futa content

mygfishung

Aug 19, 2017
Sorry, I'm not one to shit on devs of games like this but to wait this long for this amount of content is pretty sad... Not gonna lie...

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
So, as a newbie that came across this thread for the very first time, is this such a game were the newest episode includes all olders ones in the download or do I have to download all 5 separately? Thanks so much in advance! :giggle:

Nivelungo

Oct 16, 2017

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
there are 323 animations in this game, of which 48 animations where the main character is not fucked.
The game would be good but there is too much content in the game and I don't understand why the main character is only not a woman (there is a choice of a woman).
In this game, it is simply disgusting to play as a male protagonist, and it would not be much better for a female one.
The author could have come up with some kind of potion that temporarily removes the penis from your partners. But no. It seems that the author just wanted to make fun of the male character.
after so many updates, nothing has changed, but it only got worse, moreover, several times.
I don't understand how people like content like this.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
there are 323 animations in this game, of which 48 animations where the main character is not fucked.
The game would be good but there is too much content in the game and I don't understand why the main character is only not a woman (there is a choice of a woman).
In this game, it is simply disgusting to play as a male protagonist, and it would not be much better for a female one.
The author could have come up with some kind of potion that temporarily removes the penis from your partners. But no. It seems that the author just wanted to make fun of the male character.
after so many updates, nothing has changed, but it only got worse, moreover, several times.
I don't understand how people like content like this.
So conclusion, this isn't your kind of game. Why not just move on to something else instead of complaining about this game being "disgusting"? I'm sure there's plenty to find on F95 that is to your liking. There's no reason to be here criticizing others for their likes and dislikes.

You don't need to understand why people like certain things, you just need to accept that not everyone shares your preferences and move on. Not everything revolves around you, my friend.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
My only compliant is that the centaurs has an additional penis for their human part of the overall body: that's not how centaur anatomy works.

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes