Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

qepoa

Mar 15, 2020
Patreon is the worst of both worlds in some cases. You're not 'investing' in a product. You're supporting to a user so they can do what they like. They have to put out usable milestones / rewards constantly with no break for pure study or engineering. And their content gets leaked, so they can't depend on passive income from old sales.

If it's time to cut your losses, that's okay. But Alek doesn't seem like the bad guy to me.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Patreon is the worst of both worlds in some cases. You're not 'investing' in a product. You're supporting to a user so they can do what they like. They have to put out usable milestones / rewards constantly with no break for pure study or engineering. And their content gets leaked, so they can't depend on passive income from old sales.

If it's time to cut your losses, that's okay. But
Alek doesn't seems like the bad guy to me.
fixed your statement for you

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
of all the stuff he's added to each release. Basically a changelog of sorts. "in January, when I start working again, I will publish another model dedicated to Work in progress that will keep you fully updated on every phase of my daily work". As per his newest patreon post.
We'll have to see if this sign of good will is genuine, or if it's just bullshit. He really needs to deliver in the next month or two, or i'll just drop my subscription and move on. He's worked on this game for over a year with barely anything to show for it.

Reactions: dersp

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
The
Update is out, but currently its only available for the highest tier patrons
The update kinda sucks man. Nothing more just couple of scene. Thete are a lot of things he must do to make this playable since the goblin and minatour update the game is sinking down.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Like how you cut out the part about "cutting your losses" to reflect that you're a pirate who didn't pay Alek one way or another.
I like how you focused on the part "cutting your losses" to reflect you're a cuck who enjoys paying people to rip you off
just curious, how much have you "invested" into this scheme?
not kink-shaming, I get it some people are into the whole bein lied to thing

qepoa

Mar 15, 2020
After all the negativity on the last few pages I thought there was just going to be a single NPC standing in the empty village center added since early October. Instead he added a goblin, water sprite thing, elves, a tavern, new sex scenes...Maybe not the greatest pace but the coding takes time too. I think all that's since October.

Then again, I guess I'd be underwhelmed too if I had pledged $150 total :eek:

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
After all the negativity on the last few pages I thought there was just going to be a single NPC standing in the empty village center added since early October. Instead he added a goblin, water sprite thing, elves, a tavern, new sex scenes...Maybe not the greatest pace but the coding takes time too. I think all that's since October.

Then again, I guess I'd be underwhelmed too if I had pledged $150 total :eek:
The goblin and water sprite are not related to this update. The update he's spent over a year on. Yeah, two new jobs and some sex scenes associated to that isn't very impressive when we're talking over a years labour.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
yeah its to big LOL compressed or i cant download it without fear of it failing

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes