2.30 star(s) 10 Votes
Feb 15, 2022
View attachment 1837026

Overview:

You've lived a horrible life and upon death, somehow woke up as your 18 year old self. You wish you could re-do your life again but there's one problem: you're stuck in a time loop. You wake up everyday to strong teenage hormones guiding your every action. Will you try to escape or live consequence free?​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-04
Release Date: 2022-05-30
Developer: Icarus Dragon -
Censored: No
Version: 0622C
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 1837012 View attachment 1837013 View attachment 1837012 View attachment 1837014 View attachment 1837015
We do the NTR or we get NTRed?

RiviRivi

Sep 29, 2019
From what I see you can actually swap out the bottles of her medicine for sleeping ones and then she gets drowsy during the TV scene and it dead ends there, so it's almost there for that scene to the original version I guess :unsure:

DEMB88

Aug 23, 2016
I'm not sure if the Abby scene I ran into yesterday was always there or not. But you can dominate her and then prostitute her out to your neighbor.

When it comes to Judy the only scene I ran into was being able to swap the bottles that leads to waiting or following her immediately, which all lead to dead ends.

nobodyreally

Aug 9, 2016
Just a heads up I'm seeing updates but never seeing this game in the latest updates page. You'll get more attention if it shows up there. Maybe you have to be incrementing the version?

Reactions: DEMB88

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Only text? If i want that shit i just go see some erotica fantasy that is way too better... Give me pics at least, damn!

• Angry
Reactions: jaredforks

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
honestly, if this end up with only 1 path worked on for a long time, even until it finished, I'm okay with that.

Though that might not really sound good in long run, since you might forget with other characters and have hard time to write them again after so much time.

So.... maybe limit the scope ? Even "only" 5 target that finish are better than dozen that never leave chapter 1 of their story.

May 17, 2022
IcarusDragonRB

Just downloaded the new build, but it seems like I'm hitting all the same dead ends as the last build on Judy's path. Am I missing something?
I think everything should be up to date. I know I didn't respond to this but I did have someone mention it on the blog. Let me know if things persist.

Just a heads up I'm seeing updates but never seeing this game in the latest updates page. You'll get more attention if it shows up there. Maybe you have to be incrementing the version?
I'm updating the title. Hopefully that refreshes things.

Is it only a text based game?
Yes, it is only text based. Honestly, it is its own thing. Visuals are just going to bog things down. The appeal is mainly the choose-your-own-adventure aspect of it, it's just not complete enough yet.

honestly, if this end up with only 1 path worked on for a long time, even until it finished, I'm okay with that.

Though that might not really sound good in long run, since you might forget with other characters and have hard time to write them again after so much time.

So.... maybe limit the scope ? Even "only" 5 target that finish are better than dozen that never leave chapter 1 of their story.
Yeah, I get ya. It's mostly going to focus on the family for the foreseeable future. Who I work on is subject to change but right now it's the mom.

DEMB88

Aug 23, 2016
Unfortunately the game still isn't being listed on Latest Updates or even notifying me that it has been updated. Another solid update can't wait for the Judy path to be complete!

turing_complete

Jul 18, 2017
With your regular update, I think if you can make it appears on the Latest Updates page it would have much more coverage and probably will bring more fan to you game.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes