2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
there is ALOT of dead end links that either goes to blank pages or pages that say <double click to continue>

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I have tried playing as both Male and Female and I noticed, that all the paths involving siblings end in unfinished dead ends. (black screens, empty placeholders, missing variables, missing <if> statements, etc.).

Whats the point of making so many path when they all end in few screens?? Just make lesser amount of paths and make them deeper.

And little word of advice: consider adding some warning (unfinished) for older sister, brother or twin sibling. In this way people can avoid wasting their time by going through broken content.

Last edited:

raza1

Sep 20, 2017
He's currently focusing on 1 character at the moment the mother.

He updates his blog about once a week on sundays.

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
To all the people complaining the game is short and full of dead-ends. This is something to be expected for a branching text based game made by a single guy. It's only two months old at this point. I could still hit a dead-end pretty quickly in games like Devious World, and that one has been in the works for years now. Ignore this one for a while and maybe check every 6 months or so.

Disclaimer: I haven't played the new game yet, I am waiting for more content. I played the original Sex and Sex Again ages ago.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Disclaimer: I haven't played the new game yet, I am waiting for more content. I played the original Sex and Sex Again ages ago.
Believe it was also called Marmota Night, or something similar, back when it was posted on Editthis.

But yeah, have to agree with the others; the game never really progressed all that far before the author disappeared.

Reactions: Dalurker

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Would be decent if it wasn't so unfinished. Version numbering is very misleading.

Reactions: Dalurker

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Would be decent if it wasn't so unfinished. Version numbering is very misleading.
Yeah, I thought the version number is really high for something so new, but then I got it. It's 08 as in month eight (August) and 22 as in 2022. So, next month we should have 0922 and eventually we should have 0123, which is going to be so confusing. It's weird but that's the american way of writing down dates for you.

I'd prefer either a classic 0.1, 0.2, etc or a much more clear "September 2022 version".

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
To all the people complaining the game is short and full of dead-ends. This is something to be expected for a branching text based game made by a single guy. It's only two months old at this point. I could still hit a dead-end pretty quickly in games like Devious World, and that one has been in the works for years now. Ignore this one for a while and maybe check every 6 months or so.

It would have been nice, if author would have somehow marked all the unfinished routes with some warning. That way people wouldnt waste their time.

pieperpeeper

May 17, 2017
I'm okay with all the unfinished routes. Although, it would be better if the author left a button to return the player to the multiple choices menu.

machan12

Dec 12, 2020
suggestion:- the author should try using novel ai or holo ai to increase content.

Last edited:

pieperpeeper

May 17, 2017
I am pretty sure that "go back" button is always there.
I meant going to the selection of the family members. After reaching an unfinished path, there is no return button and just left with clicking the backward arrow on the top left to return.

wytdb

Jan 23, 2017
Wow everyone's really laying into this, eh? Well I hope the author doesn't get discouraged because the writing is really great, actually. Yeah, it's not even close to being finished and there are a lot of dead ends. I just hope it will continue to be updated and fleshed out over time.

Reactions: GroundHogPog

GroundHogPog

Mar 15, 2017
As long as IcarusDragon remembers they are only frustrated because they want more. Awesome start if the game tickles your fetish. I think Coc was the last game I felt had so much potential, despite all its dickgirl waifu shenanigans.

Just wanted to add my voice to the rest praising the game for what it is and can be. Stick to it and you'll have something outstanding my man.

i believe.gif

Reactions: DEMB88 and wytdb
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes