2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SexAndSexAgainRevival-2305AlphaB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
ive seen some pretty weird constallations popping out
case in point, female player char with mother has mother hilting herself in the player and emptying her balls. hah. but, i understand. its a first proof of concept and the conditions are incomplete or otherwise fucked.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I think you should focus on fixing the bugs first. Somehow I'm able to access LESS content than the previous version. Like, I see there's actually a continuation of Abby content during the mall, but I hit a dead end after the "Ruin things for her" option. I USED to be able to access the drug Judy scene and if I'm not mistaken, the Overpower or Rape scene where you literally just knock her out and then fuck her, but now I can't. I can see in the source then the content's still there, it's just impossible to access because of bugs.

Reactions: Yamemai and Warboss

Sirren

Jan 12, 2019
This update simly kill all routes. Proceed only "skip to sex" button. RIP the game update.

johnbeme

May 2, 2017
this game has so many bugs and dead ends that most of the content cant be accessed. clean up the game before adding more content.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Kinda sad if the author thinks 6" is "gifted".
average over here is around 5, so your mileage may vary. girl i was meeting once kept going on about a fuckbuddy that had about 8. cant even imagine how you put that in your pants.

Play android version?
its html like a website. download, extract, open with browser.

Little shocked the creator hasn't done a gender bend path yet.
is that sarcasm? because almost all CYOs have at least some GB?

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
I genuinely do not understand how you can go up and update and LOSE content!?!?!?!?

How does that even work?!?!?!

YOu never pass any of the skiil checks BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO SKILL POINTS (i CHECKED THE CODE THERE Isn't any).

What is the dev doing?!?!?!?!

Reactions: Sirren
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes