3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Amysucks

Apr 4, 2018
I get up to the part where i do my first booth and then after that can't no more story or tutorial? Is that all they have so far? Or have i encountered a bug?

Reactions: Daba

xHUgox

Jan 1, 2018
hai there, idk the game is bug for me or what. I cant use the climax <3 power thing. Everytime the guy give heart icon. Just click the Heart bar right? every time i click the heart bar. it gives the same animation again. Help... i cant upgrade and i think im stuck on the first quest.

Can someone give me a guide on the UI please

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
hai there, idk the game is bug for me or what. I cant use the climax <3 power thing. Everytime the guy give heart icon. Just click the Heart bar right? every time i click the heart bar. it gives the same animation again. Help... i cant upgrade and i think im stuck on the first quest.

Can someone give me a guide on the UI please
It's clearly not finished

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
Hi, I'm kinda new to this game & feel kind of stupid for asking this but how do I actually get the stuff in the booths to stay on the girls? Cause I put the AI requested items on her, a little arrow shows up, then 3-4 seconds later the items remove themselves. Hell I don't even know if the "Happy Ending" ability is even activating cause everything happens to damn fast.
Is there anything I can do to keep the stuff on or is that just how it "functions" right now?

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Hi, I'm kinda new to this game & feel kind of stupid for asking this but how do I actually get the stuff in the booths to stay on the girls? Cause I put the AI requested items on her, a little arrow shows up, then 3-4 seconds later the items remove themselves. Hell I don't even know if the "Happy Ending" ability is even activating cause everything happens to damn fast.
Is there anything I can do to keep the stuff on or is that just how it "functions" right now?
You must press corresponding arrow keys (to little arrows) to equip items.
For happy ending you click on heart (you get short animation) when lust bar of customer become yellow (not 100% sure it's that, haven't played a while). To fill bar, equip requested items.
Hope it helps.

Reactions: TJNeese

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
So I can make the items work now but I've done the shift like 6 or 7 times now & it keeps telling me to go do my first shift.....

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
So I can make the items work now but I've done the shift like 6 or 7 times now & it keeps telling me to go do my first shift.....
Game is still in early development, so there is no story beside day 1, but you can unlock/buy all items for first (only) girl.
Unfortunately, we'll have to wait for further story & girls.

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
Game is still in early development, so there is no story beside day 1, but you can unlock/buy all items for first (only) girl.
Unfortunately, we'll have to wait for further story & girls.
but how do i buy stuff? the shop girl just tells me to go do my first shift

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes