3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

KuyaJeff

Dec 27, 2017
I Love Sabu's Art and the game was great when it had Korra in it. Before...the game had the option to buy other clothes, but now it's like it went back to the first version of the game.

generation_y

Aug 13, 2017
@Cirelc
#########################
# FAQ - READ FIRST BEFORE ASK #
#########################

1. The game is in development under pre-alpha status - this means it is not yet clear (to the public) what will or won't be in the final game!
No one know (I think it even includes the developer) if this is going to lead to a satisfying final result.

2. As of now if you get the feeling you are stuck somewhere and you wonder why you can't progress: It's because the current built only works until that. There is no hidden way to unlock stuff. You can't do anything wrong! You are not stuck, it's just as far as it goes!

3. Some features from earlier builts got deleted again (for instance the korra booth) because Sabu claimed he would (from a certain point onward) only integrate stuff, that is finished for the final version - don't ask why.

4. Yes, the pace of Sabu developing this game is insanely slow. He had difficulties with patreon (like most developers) but beside that he doesn't seem to be the fastest. Every release he talks about big steps but it has been pretty disappointing the last few months. There is a good chance (like 90% of the games here in the forums) it will never be finished.

@fallenthelight
saves data is under: C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\S_A_The_Game

Reactions: sloppy gonzo

David@321

Nov 17, 2017
Where is booth 079 is it the power girl booth ? because if it is this game is broken because it says go to the booth and do the shit i did it 10 times already and quest didnt change. I'm lost help :D

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
When I boot up the game and press start I load into I load broken save file. Any way to fix this? I can't progress at all.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes