3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

generation_y

Aug 13, 2017
SexArcade - The Game
Alpha 0.1.3 - June 2018

############
# READ FIRST #
############

1. The game is in development under pre-alpha status - this means it is not yet clear (to the public) what will or won't be in the final game!
No one know (I think it even includes the developer) if this is going to lead to a satisfying final result.

2. As of now if you get the feeling you are stuck somewhere and you wonder why you can't progress: It's because the current built only works until that. There is no hidden way to unlock stuff. You can't do anything wrong! You are not stuck, it's just as far as it goes!

3. Some features from earlier builts got deleted again (for instance the korra booth) because Sabu claimed he would (from a certain point onward) only integrate stuff, that is finished for the final version - don't ask why.

4. Yes, the pace of Sabu developing this game is insanely slow. He had difficulties with patreon (like most developers) but beside that he doesn't seem to be the fastest. Every release he talks about big steps but it has been pretty disappointing the last few months. There is a good chance (like 90% of the games here in the forums) it will never be finished.

S-A The Game 0.1.3 - Sample images.jpg

Zippyshare:
Workupload:

Notes by sabu:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
I the only 1 that can't complete the first day? I just keep doing shift after shift and it wont progress to the next day. Can't make my character sleep of anything else.

cellstern

Apr 26, 2017
Took me forever to realise that you have to press the heart at the bottom of the heart meter and not the popup for it to go to the blowjob scene but like for many others here me finishing the initial tutorial shift did not unlock anything new after it was done.

llp

May 29, 2017
kind of amazing that in 3 versions they haven't fixed the can't pass the tutorial bug.

Matt977

Mar 3, 2018
Well how can I buy more outfits, allow her to do blowjobs and stuff? All I can do is that first shift stuff and it doesn't progress.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Am i retarded or something because i work my shift and the story dosent progress so im stuck in the powergirl stage
same here man so i deleted it in the end, as far as i know it's only the bj scene that's been added and i saw it.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
FOR ALL THOSE THAT CANNOT READ: The game ends at the Powergirl quest. You cannot go any farther because the content is not there. This is not a bug. If you cannot figure this out by now, I fear for the future.

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
FOR ALL THOSE THAT CANNOT READ: The game ends at the Powergirl quest. You cannot go any farther because the content is not there. This is not a bug. If you cannot figure this out by now, I fear for the future.
Quick question then. In a previous build Korra was implemented was she taken out to make was for these past builds?

SotF

Oct 13, 2017
Quick question then. In a previous build Korra was implemented was she taken out to make was for these past builds?
Yeah, she was.

I assume that part of that was the complaints that she had to similar a body to supergirl...so pulled out for tweaks in a final version. There had also seemed to be some issues with various wants in customers with her as well

Supposedly the new builds are only completed things.

Reactions: L33tmaster

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Super good on visual part. Also each of sex animations seems way too short and with little control from player. Kinda lacking there.

Reactions: TobaiasR

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, she was.

I assume that part of that was the complaints that she had to similar a body to supergirl...so pulled out for tweaks in a final version. There had also seemed to be some issues with various wants in customers with her as well

Supposedly the new builds are only completed things.
It sounds like he'll either never finish this or we'll all grow old before he gets major content in.

I wonder if Sabu regrets making this game.

Reactions: TobaiasR
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes