3.50 star(s) 16 Votes
Jul 18, 2017
How do other things unlock? I've only talked to the store when I went to my room and sent me with powergirl and there is nothing left

D

Deleted member 408234

I hope there's an update that fixes all these spelling errors! The game is good so far.

Reactions: ponyguy
D

Deleted member 408234

Also, is there a way to make this game fullscreen or at least fit my screen?

Maelstromukun

Mar 11, 2018
Hmm... how do you get the requested items to actually stay on? Other than the outfit, everything just seems to automatically gets removed after a couple of seconds. I might be able to get the client to start before, but then it'll come off anyway.
You see that little pink arrow next to the item? Press your arrow keys corresponding to the direction the arrow is pointing, it's a minigame.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It's supposed to clean used equipment and maybe the girl in booth but I've only seen it clean the anal beads when it's used.
Ohoo so it can be used for something at least! I was always trying to use it on PG! Why can't it be used to clean up her instead :(

Reactions: ponyguy

Jourdonais

Apr 22, 2018
I have a problem when I complete my first shift nothing happens afterwards and I'm kind of stuck from that point on.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have a problem when I complete my first shift nothing happens afterwards and I'm kind of stuck from that point on.
Thats basically what the game has to offer at its current version.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The Dev didn't like the idea to implement things that aren't finished, whatever that means since shop isn't finished; mc's room isn't finished, and changed course which definitely meant cutting out the Korra booth. I guess thats the part that matters and he meant working booths since Power Girl's booth is working fine. I never played 0.0.9 myself, started with 0.1

generation_y

Aug 13, 2017
yes, finally version will have nothing but a sketchy intro comic in it :-D
a complete new way to dev a game!

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
I really dig this artist I have a collection of his (or hers) work, I played this but its more along the lines of a boring SWF's or Shockwave's adult games you find online. (I believe this actually is one of those).

Dig the artist but not really into the game. I really looked forward to playing it when I saw it was available on F95, but I set my hope to high after playing it. I still keep an eye on the game to see how it develops and give it another try.
Any chance you can post some of those pics you have of Sabu's work if they are patreon size?

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes