3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I really dig this artist I have a collection of his (or hers) work, I played this but its more along the lines of a boring SWF's or Shockwave's adult games you find online. (I believe this actually is one of those).

Dig the artist but not really into the game. I really looked forward to playing it when I saw it was available on F95, but I set my hope to high after playing it. I still keep an eye on the game to see how it develops and give it another try.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Hopefully Sabudenago makes progress on this game and adds more booths.

Is he adding save states in the game later?

Last edited:

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Or the game ends there without you being able to complete the shift, or it's a bug - as stated from others above. Just wait for a fix if it's a bug.

I didn't play it, and I could be wrong, but I don't think there's enough content to make a walkthrough.
If it is that the game ends there then the game has less content then it's 0.9 release ;/

Last edited:

Exodius

Apr 30, 2017
this game had a walkthrough?
The game is pretty straightforward so far, at least to the point of bugging out because you can't finish the first shift. There is no need for a walkthrough because Shopkeeper explains everything to you in-game.

Reactions: ponyguy

randomname42

May 30, 2017
Hmm... how do you get the requested items to actually stay on? Other than the outfit, everything just seems to automatically gets removed after a couple of seconds. I might be able to get the client to start before, but then it'll come off anyway.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hmm... how do you get the requested items to actually stay on? Other than the outfit, everything just seems to automatically gets removed after a couple of seconds. I might be able to get the client to start before, but then it'll come off anyway.
When you put them on you'll see little arrows pop up next to them. Press the appropriate arrow keys to lock the objects in place.

Reactions: Roger Ramjet
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes