3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Any chance you can post some of those pics you have of Sabu's work if they are patreon size?

Here's a site I go on all the time to check in on any new artist work.

I already have it on Sabu, you can check it out see if this is what your looking for. Also bookmark the site and check in every couple weeks the uploaders always keep update the artists galleries, this site also is very careful when it comes to what you can post so if it is expunged the artist probably complained about recent work they didn't want made public just yet.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Apparently he is skipping a month because of some problem with patreon. Anyone knows what happened?

Reactions: Valila

gnu79

Feb 9, 2018
Per Request:
so im playing the game and it wont let me past the "first day" quest. is this because there is nothing else
The game is in serious pre-alpha, a lot is planned, almost nothing of it is implemented yet.

1. According to the patreon FAQ Sabu plannes to have creampie stuff - it is just not done yet, be patient.
2. The towel is to clean toys up - not fully implemented yet
3. The game is done with gamemaker studio. I have no idea about that software and how it compiles the .exe file. It has ofc to be compiled for Mac seperatly and right now that does not seem to be priority to the devs. From what I saw on the YoYo gamemaker dev page you have to licence Mac capability additionally - so there is a good chance it will never be done for Mac.

This is honest half-knowledge so don't burn me at the stake if it ain't happening!
so Im playing the game and it wont let me finish the "first day" quest. is this because there is nothing more or a glitch?

Durgenz

May 15, 2018
So does anyone know how to actually do the love circle thing at the end? Not sure how it's supposed to work.

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
So does anyone know how to actually do the love circle thing at the end? Not sure how it's supposed to work.
Each satisfied client fills up the pink bar to the left of the girl. When it's full and "love cirlce" appears you just need to click on it to get some kind of boost for client. Of course, it can't be used now, that just what was told during tutorial.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
1 girl now used to be 2 but the latest updates seems to give less content instead of more.
It doesn't help that he has been away for a month, hence some piss poor rushed "Bad ending" drawings for his patreon now he is back. But as seen in the last two Alpha releases, it seems Sabu is focusing more on back end functionality in the game, rather then providing several Sex Arcade Booths up front. As it stands, even the Power Girl booth isn't fully functional. Will be interesting to see what changes are made in the next release.

Zarithor

May 17, 2018
you can expect the new build and Dev. Diary to be posted towards the end of the month, around June 29 or 30. From the guy above.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes