3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
It sounds like he'll either never finish this or we'll all grow old before he gets major content in.

I wonder if Sabu regrets making this game.
What this guy said this game is almost a year old now with legit fuck all to show for it.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Okay, now I'm seriously concerned about the future of this game.
I still don't see "skip client" button.
And I'm not getting any options either no matter how much times I restart the game/booth.
Anyone with access to patreon posts care to share any info about that? If there is any at all...
Edit.
Nevermind. Don't care anymore.

Reactions: Brololol

seraph1995

Mar 11, 2018
I feel like this game has so much potential but it just doesn't seem to be moving at a good rate. But who knows. Maybe in the future?

Reactions: rKnight

Omega2501

Sep 24, 2017
When you equip items on the girl they automatically remove themselves after a brief interval (a couple of seconds) is there a way to prevent this from happening (it's annoying and makes meeting client requests more difficult then it should be for those with many items as the first come off by the time you reach the last on the list) or is this how the game it meant to function?

Jul 14, 2017
When you equip items on the girl they automatically remove themselves after a brief interval (a couple of seconds) is there a way to prevent this from happening (it's annoying and makes meeting client requests more difficult then it should be for those with many items as the first come off by the time you reach the last on the list) or is this how the game it meant to function?
use arrows on computer keyboard to fit the equipment to her

generation_y

Aug 13, 2017
#########################
# FAQ - READ FIRST BEFORE ASK #
#########################

1. The game is in development under pre-alpha status - this means it is not yet clear (to the public) what will or won't be in the final game!
No one know (I think it even includes the developer) if this is going to lead to a satisfying final result.

2. As of now if you get the feeling you are stuck somewhere and you wonder why you can't progress: It's because the current built only works until that. There is no hidden way to unlock stuff. You can't do anything wrong! You are not stuck, it's just as far as it goes!

3. Some features from earlier builts got deleted again (for instance the korra booth) because Sabu claimed he would (from a certain point onward) only integrate stuff, that is finished for the final version - don't ask why.

4. Yes, the pace of Sabu developing this game is insanely slow. He had difficulties with patreon (like most developers) but beside that he doesn't seem to be the fastest. Every release he talks about big steps but it has been pretty disappointing the last few months. There is a good chance (like 90% of the games here in the forums) it will never be finished.

@fallenthelight
saves data is under: C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\S_A_The_Game

Jujube93

Mar 19, 2018
Hello all
I like this game a lot but I prefer the 0.0.9 version : more enjoyable to play with two subjects.
Hoping that Sabu will achieve some progress on next september...

straydogg

May 9, 2017
looks good hopefully the next will let ya finish the shift and move on, if its not bugged and im doing some thing wrong

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Really good stuff, the premise and the artwok/animation style are superb.

Shame there have been some issues with the development, patiently waiting for newer versions.

Until then, can any of you recommend games similar to this one (fictional girls from video games/anime, good art), but that are already at later stages of the development?

Davw007

Jun 27, 2018
@Cirelc I'm having a bit of trouble with the first shift, I keep doing it over and over but it won't complete the mission.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
@Cirelc I'm having a bit of trouble with the first shift, I keep doing it over and over but it won't complete the mission.
I uploaded it per Request and that means i didnt play it. So im sry, but i cant help you. May the community will help you out.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes