3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

durtypicturz

Jan 13, 2019
Dude's acting like he's "cursed" for liking abandoned games, even though he played a game that's already been abandoned for years. That's like buying a 1-star product and saying you're "cursed" for always getting ripped off.
Geez. You must be under a lot of pressure or smthn. Nothing like that happened.
This is a forum, he just shared his frustration with how games that he finds and likes seem to get abandoned. There was no word about being ripped off.
Be nicer to people, will make your day better, too.

haigon

Apr 30, 2019
Dude's acting like he's "cursed" for liking abandoned games, even though he played a game that's already been abandoned for years. That's like buying a 1-star product and saying you're "cursed" for always getting ripped off.
I really don't want to argue with you because you will shit on anyone who disagrees with you, but that's how I feel and I just discovered this game 3 days ago and where I found this game not even on this forum(how the f could I know it was abandoned when I just discovered it on that day), i found it in another web game and downloaded and i liked the game so i went to f95 to see if there was anything new and as we know it got abandoned, as for other games that I like most of them are abandoned, I know a lot of games are abandoned but the games that I don't care about continue to be developed and the games that I like abandoned one after another, it's just my personal experience, I don't impose it on everyone

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Geez. You must be under a lot of pressure or smthn. Nothing like that happened.
This is a forum, he just shared his frustration with how games that he finds and likes seem to get abandoned. There was no word about being ripped off.
Be nicer to people, will make your day better, too.
:WaitWhat:And I'm expressing that he's speaking nonsense. Do you not understand what an analogy is? Do you touch yourself to the thought of people being angry or is it the justice boner that gets you off?
I really don't want to argue with you because you will shit on anyone who disagrees with you, but that's how I feel and I just discovered this game 3 days ago and where I found this game not even on this forum(how the f could I know it was abandoned when I just discovered it on that day), i found it in another web game and downloaded and i liked the game so i went to f95 to see if there was anything new and as we know it got abandoned, as for other games that I like most of them are abandoned, I know a lot of games are abandoned but the games that I don't care about continue to be developed and the games that I like abandoned one after another, it's just my personal experience, I don't impose it on everyone
Based on two things I've said? And what you're saying doesn't make any sense. The way you're phrasing it makes it sound like this game just got abandoned, right as you discovered it.
Plus, it's not like there's some kind of magic trend where the games you personally like are abandoned. Most games on here end up abandoned for a number of reasons. Even the games you don't like very rarely will make it to completion.

Reactions: Thomas Marvel

haigon

Apr 30, 2019
:WaitWhat:And I'm expressing that he's speaking nonsense. Do you not understand what an analogy is? Do you touch yourself to the thought of people being angry or is it the justice boner that gets you off?

Based on two things I've said? And what you're saying doesn't make any sense. The way you're phrasing it makes it sound like this game just got abandoned, right as you discovered it.
Plus, it's not like there's some kind of magic trend where the games you personally like are abandoned. Most games on here end up abandoned for a number of reasons. Even the games you don't like very rarely will make it to completion.
You really don't understand what I'm saying, and do you really think when I say "curse" literally, it means that the things I like are gone, it means two meaning.
First like this game i just discovered it and hooked it up and then found out it was abandoned, just like when i want to buy something it turns out it's no longer produced .
Meaning 2 It's about games that when I know they're still developing but after a few months most of them are abandoned, I mean it's like a pattern, there are thousands of games on this forum and many other things. There are many games but the games that I like are few, and in the end I don't want to argue at all I don't even know who you are, I just want to say my experience that's it

firstaidcream

Nov 17, 2017
Guys, this is silly. haigon is simply venting that every game he likes is abandoned. he's not saying he got duped, or trying to present new information.

Ferghus is correct in saying that it'd be ridiculous for someone to say that they were surprised/swindled/whatever about a game that's been abandoned for years. But, again, that's not what haigon is saying.

Now, let's all get back to what we're here to do: repeatedly ask if anybody has found a game that is exactly like Sex Arcade, but not abandoned.

haigon

Apr 30, 2019
honestly I'm not here to argue with him, I'm just stating my opinion, that we are all sad when the things we like are gone they are just memories and then slowly forgotten. ,I know you feel it too Ferghus, maybe I used wrong word at first, but you know Rick and Morty right, Rick's loves Szechuan sauce but the only place he can find it is in his memory, that's how i feel

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
honestly I'm not here to argue with him, I'm just stating my opinion, that we are all sad when the things we like are gone they are just memories and then slowly forgotten. ,I know you feel it too Ferghus, maybe I used wrong word at first, but you know Rick and Morty right, Rick's loves Szechuan sauce but the only place he can find it is in his memory, that's how i feel
I actually have not watch Rick and Morty. I understand the frustration, but understand that what you said made no sense. Like if you saw someone stub their toe on a table that you know has been there forever and angry ask "why do they keep putting tables in front of me", you'd think this guy was speaking nonsense too, right? I don't know how y'all came to the conclusion that I'm out to be a dick.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Apparently I've got a magical internet connection: all four links for perfectly fine for me.
The links could have very well been updated after those posts.
OP post says "Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2023"
Someone probably realized they could just report the thread and request the update.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
The links could have very well been updated after those posts.
OP post says "Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2023"
Someone probably realized they could just report the thread and request the update.
That's good to know because I thought the game update report was only for when a new version is released

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes