3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
It's a shame that something like this was abandoned (but it's understandable knowing that the creator is not a programmer and it sure was a pain in the ass to do this).

The art is great, the idea of the game too, its playability, even if it is little, is interesting, and what about the animation :love:

This would have been something quite recognized if work had continued, but I recognize what has been done and there is quality.

Armored_Mage

May 9, 2018
does this game end after giving power girl the note?? Cuz after that, there's nothing more i can do, and she never want to talk.

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
Funny. I've seen some people in the comments talking about how his art decayed over time - for me it was the opposite. His past works are quite bad, saturated and a bit disgusting/ugly; I only know him and started to follow him on twitter due to pics he drawed 2019 onwards, which are imo masterpieces.
Sabu's art is amazing. For me personally, I'm not interested in futa so Sabu's growing fascination with drawing futa/dickgirls means I don't check the page as often as I used to. If that's what gets you off more power to you! I prefer the "bad ending" / sex arcade stuff like the Fallout bad endings and various superheroines. Kinda wish he'd draw PiV scenes more often instead of always BJ/anal scenes but eh, it's all still good! There aren't many out there who can make skin look real, especially skin with, er, fluids on it.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes