3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
Sabu for years has complained about burnout with the Sex Arcade idea. He only does it because he knows that's what his fans want, but there are months where he asks his audience if he could 'just do his own thing' and goes from there. I'm sure the game being abandoned is an extension of his burnout and him just wanting it to go away.

valinski

Oct 21, 2021
is it just me or do the tools randomly remove themselves and incur penalties as a result?
also what/how do the pink arrows work?

Protego

Sep 14, 2019
is it just me or do the tools randomly remove themselves and incur penalties as a result?
also what/how do the pink arrows work?
You press the arrows as they appear, for example (if memory serves me well) when applying a gag you use the right and left arrows on your keyboard, and when applying a plug you use the up arrow in quick succession. Otherwise, the tool will not be applied and you will incur a penality.

valinski

Oct 21, 2021
You press the arrows as they appear, for example (if memory serves me well) when applying a gag you use the right and left arrows on your keyboard, and when applying a plug you use the up arrow in quick succession. Otherwise, the tool will not be applied and you will incur a penality.
thanks

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Artists trying to code generally ends worse than coders trying to art... Rogue-like game has been going on for years with varying levels of bugs and craziness, but darn good art!

farmkeep

Feb 10, 2018
Guys! As I open data.win file there is an ADDO file it seems this game does have sounds, but somehow it doesn't work 1637647657674.png

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
with all these marvel multi verse movies coming out, this game makes a lot of sense. wish he'd go back to it.
Not Likely, the artist got the burnt-out syndrome, in simple terms, he got fucking done with it, and wanted do do something else and forget all about the game, is sad, because the artwork is superb, and the game has tons of potential, but as someone said

Artists trying to code generally ends worse than coders trying to art...
Coding is not as simple as it seems, and for an artist, the task of sitting for hours to no end trying to build a game from scratch, with basic knowledge of programming, is a monumental task, and having mental breakdowns because some random bug is not going away while debugging the code is something that all the programmers (myself included) have to experience, is some sort of rite of passage so to speak

I have said, if there were someone who can get in touch directly with the atist and offered help coding, while the artist focuses on creating the artwork, this game can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but, for the time being, it is what it is, and end of story

Reactions: Papertrail013

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Not Likely, the artist got the burnt-out syndrome, in simple terms, he got fucking done with it, and wanted do do something else and forget all about the game, is sad, because the artwork is superb, and the game has tons of potential, but as someone said

Coding is not as simple as it seems, and for an artist, the task of sitting for hours to no end trying to build a game from scratch, with basic knowledge of programming, is a monumental task, and having mental breakdowns because some random bug is not going away while debugging the code is something that all the programmers (myself included) have to experience, is some sort of rite of passage so to speak

I have said, if there were someone who can get in touch directly with the atist and offered help coding, while the artist focuses on creating the artwork, this game can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but, for the time being, it is what it is, and end of story
Nah. He is fucked up now. He better not to return to it. He's really fucked up or either completely change his direction.

Sabu before
sabudenego-488503-Sex-Arcade_Booth_243_Syx.jpg

Sabu now
sabudenego-951389-Devilboy_OC.jpg
sabudenego-945780-Samurai_Boys_OC.jpg

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
Nah. He is fucked up now. He better not to return to it. He's really fucked up or either completely change his direction.

Sabu before

Sabu now
NGL looking at his art like this and what i saw online i think, it looks like this guy just hates chicks.

Cause think about it, ALL of the straight stuff he used to make was full on rape, brain wash, abuse, beastiality n shit.

Cut to these femboys and it all looks like they're fucking innocent angels descended from heaven its like WTF? Why didn't he do any of this when he first started? like why start with this creepy power fantasy only to resort to this soft baby shit?

guess his preferences just changed or somethin

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
NGL looking at his art like this and what i saw online i think, it looks like this guy just hates chicks.

Cause think about it, ALL of the straight stuff he used to make was full on rape, brain wash, abuse, beastiality n shit.

Cut to these femboys and it all looks like they're fucking innocent angels descended from heaven its like WTF? Why didn't he do any of this when he first started? like why start with this creepy power fantasy only to resort to this soft baby shit?

guess his preferences just changed or somethin
Wish i know my dude. Just like you say he has some shitty fantasies over women. I was have his Sex Arcade collection pack, the story is about some gangbangers and straight horny dudes capturing superheroes, comic characters and mostly video game characters and doing their filthy fantasies on them. Their mission is this. And now he mostly doing femboy shit than straight stuff. Even his art style got changed. Ngl, dude has a talent, nice drawings but he just wasting it like this. Either people are the ones who commissioned all of this shits or he just drawing his fantasies. He's also known for not caring about his fans and feedbacks.. :unsure: Really weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: m8ruchan

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Wish i know my dude. Just like you say he has some shitty fantasies over women. I was have his Sex Arcade collection pack, the story is about some gangbangers and straight horny dudes capturing superheroes, comic characters and mostly video game characters and doing their filthy fantasies on them. Their mission is this. And now he mostly doing femboy shit than straight stuff. Ngl, dude has a talent, nice drawings but he just wasting it like this. Either people are the ones who commissioned all of this shits or he just drawing his fantasies.
I don't think his talents are wasted, I think it's just different. If he's not into drawing straight content, it's whatever.

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
I don't think his talents are wasted, I think it's just different. If he's not into drawing straight content, it's whatever.
For me, it is. One of the big changes is his art stlye. The shitty thing is how he is changed over the years.. Idk someone get threatened him or judging by his earlier hardcore arts, got some negative feedbacks from audience or either he just get interest from femboys because they give the most attention and $.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
never understood this tolerance stuff. So if i dont like something and if someone takes time to develop something i dont like i cant think his talents are wasted?
It's not a tolerance thing. A musician doesn't necessarily play the same genre or write about the same subject matter their whole career. An actor doesn't have to play the same kind of characters they're famous for. Why is it a waste of talent when someone makes content other than stuff you personally like? What about the people who like the new stuff? Is the Sex Arcade series a waste because it's very different than what he's mainly drawing now?
For me, it is. One of the big changes is his art stlye. The shitty thing is how he is changed over the years.. Idk someone get threatened him or judging by his earlier hardcore arts, got some negative feedbacks from audience or either he just get interest from femboys because they give the most attention and $.
I'll agree that the art style is noticeably different, but I don't see it as bad. The colors aren't as loud and the proportions aren't as exaggerated, but his drawing skills are still objectively good. The anatomy and shading look great and the new subject matter, poses, etc showcase things you'd otherwise not know he'd be capable of if he just stuck to Sex Arcade. Obviously I like his Sex Arcade stuff, why else would I be watching an abandoned thread that last updated in 2019? You have to admit, even with the different characters and poses all slightly different, they still feel same-y. I had been watching his stuff before he even pitched Sex Arcade as an actual game, but even then I felt like he'd eventually burn out. I'm surprised the dude spent as many years as he did drawing the same poses and expressions.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes