3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
Is there sound for the sex-arcade phase?

How do you use the items on the right hand of the board? (Ballgag, etc). They either don't 'stick' to the girl or they fall off about 5 seconds into sex. How do I do this?
When you press on the item, arrows appear on the girl. You have to click on them to put stuff on.
To remove items you have to hold on alt, iirc, and click on their grey outlines on the table.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
When you press on the item, arrows appear on the girl. You have to click on them to put stuff on.
To remove items you have to hold on alt, iirc, and click on their grey outlines on the table.
I tried clicking on the arrows, but it didn't seem to work.

How do I turn on sound?

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
may i have a link for the game? they are all dead
Ol'Longmire, Pillar of the F95 community will step up. Here is the very last build (S-A The Game 0.2.4 (SEPTEMBER-19)) of the game Sabu released before it officially became dead in the water and Sabu terminated working on it, after he realised he was waaaaaaaaaaaay in over his head with so little to show for it after 4 years (but thousands of $$$$ in money from Patreon), not that he admitted to it. He never said he was finished with it, but after over a year since the last build release and only 1.5 functioning Sex Arcade booths and not a single mention of the game at all in 2020, well the end result speaks for itself, this is Vaporware folks. I uploaded it to anonfiles so the link will last longer for you all still wanting it in 2020:

I tried clicking on the arrows, but it didn't seem to work.

How do I turn on sound?
Clicking the arrows on the keyboard as seen on screen. The game uses a mix and match of keyboard actions on some and mouse on others. As far as the items being put on, yes use the arrow keys on the keyboard as Mymain stated.

As for sound, from memory, the only sound in the game was in the blowjob "mini game" in Power Girl's booth, just mostly gurgle sounds. But just like Mymain, I cannot be bothered sullying my fresh install on my new rig with this vaporware p.o.s. game to find out.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
May I ask what happened to this game please? :(
Exactly what I wrote. Sabu realised it was too much for him to take on on his own, so he put it on indefinite hold back in late 2019, because it is easier for him to stick with his bread and butter (drawing), more so now that he is drawing in his new lazier, less detailed style for his patreons and make money that way, then to do a game development and have so little to show for it each month when he has no experience in doing so. He has not mentioned it whatsoever since he put it on hold, so it is safe to say the Alpha release (if you could call the miniscule amount of game content he did an Alpha) I posted is the final one.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Kind of too bad. I thought this game was a good concept and good art. It's worth checking it out more, if the link hasn't been posted yet:

https://f95zone.to/threads/sex-arcade-sabudenego.4914/
Except Sabu no longer draws in the rich, detailed style he was once know for. Now it looks borderline sketch so it is probably good that this game died in the ass because it is clear Sabu no longer cares.

Reactions: Smithe and 7546338

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Lol, look at this butthurt loser on the internet who has probably never made a single thing in his life whining that Sabu doesn't draw detailed enough pictures for him to pathetically jerk off to.

The "sketches" he's bitching about like a snot nosed little brat look like this, btw:

God damn the internet needs to die. It gives the most worthless parts of humanity the warped idea that just because they can type their absolute dumpster opinions are valuable.

I fucking despise worthless people who shit on the talented.
Woah there, did he kick your dog or something ? I agree with you, but maybe stay in the limits of decency ? Like, you're basically throwing shit at someone because he was doing so himself >_>

Tsuana

May 26, 2018
While I agree it still looks very nice, you can't say that it's not less detailed compared to his earlier work. Maybe it's a stylistic change but his earlier work definitely looks more detailed and high quality than it does now.

This is what it used to look like. ^
So I can understand people's discontent with his more recent work

Also I just checked his patreon for the game. Officially speaking the game is on indefinite hold. That was posted in Dec 2019 and we all know what happened in 2020. So perhaps there is hope for the game in the future.

Reactions: generation_y

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Woah there, did he kick your dog or something ? I agree with you, but maybe stay in the limits of decency ? Like, you're basically throwing shit at someone because he was doing so himself >_>
But how can he prove his point, if he doesn't exemplify the behavior he's describing? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: FFTW

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Lol, look at this butthurt loser on the internet who has probably never made a single thing in his life whining that Sabu doesn't draw detailed enough pictures for him to pathetically jerk off to.

The "sketches" he's bitching about like a snot nosed little brat look like this, btw:

God damn the internet needs to die. It gives the most worthless parts of humanity the warped idea that just because they can type their absolute dumpster opinions are valuable.

I fucking despise worthless people who shit on the talented.
The absolute irony of your rant is clearly lost on you while talking about dumpster opinions, not realising yours is but one too. What GENIUS!! :D

Also facts are facts chump change. Sabu's art has taken a nose dive from what it was to how it is today. Only the blind would say otherwise, regardless whether you jerk off to any or all of it. Can't say I do but to each their own, no judgement here how you choose to appreciate Sabu.

But the best part is proving me right when you posted that link to the Ancient Roman image, so umm thanks I guess? Nice own goal rofl. Not sure why you are ranting and acting so butt hurt about it but get some ice from your freezer, put it down your plumbers ass crack and stay frosty.

It will be alright, but then again maybe not, you do seem disturbed you poor cupcake after seeing what 11 posts across 26 months worth of membership on F95 entails for you, picking arguments, insulting others on this site because they don't share your view and insulting devs on games you played for not making it instant fap material like you want. What was that about typing absolute dumpster opinions and despising worthless people who shit on the talented again?? Man you must truly hate yourself then cupcake.

In any case, I think this gif pretty much sums up my reaction to your outright stupidity and ignorance.

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2019
Remember playing one of the first versions, decided to have a look now how this project going and it's abandoned, sad to see good games like this never get finished

Reactions: Nykus

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
wow, the guy put this game on pause december 2019 and still got around 1.5k a month till now? really makes me want to spend more time drawing. lol.
then i remember i'm shit at drawing, so i stop. :HideThePain:
It honestly makes me crazy and honestly, angry. There are such AWESOME community projects, tools etc. that depends of community and dies because of money issues, yet this is gaining 1.8K just for nothing?

It really makes me angry.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
It honestly makes me crazy and honestly, angry. There are such AWESOME community projects, tools etc. that depends of community and dies because of money issues, yet this is gaining 1.8K just for nothing?

It really makes me angry.
His patreon/Subscribestar members are truly sycophants. Even when the game was alive and producing miniscule and laughable content each month or two, his fans lapped it up saying how great he was. Same for his art side. His art quality has dropped immensely where his art looks more like detailed sketches or less and also is doing a lot more futa content because he apparently wants to and still his fans lap it up.

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
Damn such a nice game and the art style is REALLY good too. Too bad that nothing came out of it

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
In case anyone out there thinks the sissy ass mofo just totally quits, nah he is still active on the twitter. He just abandoned this good old great potential game.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes