3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Aeneasc

Apr 28, 2017
It's a shame that this game is on hold (or worse). There is literally an unlimited potential in using the multiverse for dirty stuff. If Sabugames doesn't like the concept anymore he could easily expand this to a real management game or let people hunt down the girls in their universe with some kind of combat system. I'm just saying: This game could provide something for everyone and could therefore become a real gold mine.

DemonSlayer98

Apr 1, 2020
does anyone now how i can get i touch with someone who was working on the game if they allow me i want to continue with the creation of the game but i need to talk to someone if anyone knows anything please send me a message i will be on here daily to see if anyone responds

Reactions: chuckd2041

roy8765432

Oct 4, 2019
loving it so far! But can anyone tell me how to progress from Power Girl telling me she doesn't want to talk right now?
I've done the princess quest, the Christmas quest, fully upgraded her and Korra, but there doesn't seem to be more

generation_y

Aug 13, 2017
loving it so far! But can anyone tell me how to progress from Power Girl telling me she doesn't want to talk right now?
I've done the princess quest, the Christmas quest, fully upgraded her and Korra, but there doesn't seem to be more
Well, I am sorry to tell you but thats it, mate. And it looks like thats how far the developement will go. The game is pretty much dead.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
sabu is just stealing money at this point
Oh please there's a big do not subscribe on his patreon along with with a statement saying its on pause. Don't call it theft when its people giving him money on their own and it's pretty rich from a user on a piracy site making usch a statement.

Reactions: TNTed

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Oh please there's a big do not subscribe on his patreon along with with a statement saying its on pause. Don't call it theft when its people giving him money on their own and it's pretty rich from a user on a piracy site making usch a statement.
i was one of sabu's patreons and mity's and a bunch other's i just wised up and deleted my patreon account. why pay when these people hardly update their games. book4 of mity's four element was lack luster comapred to book1-3 she/he rushed korra's slave route giving us one set of dialogue for korra's sex action. i felt liek they did more work on asami story then korra... the only good korra sceens was equlizers gangbang on korra and tenzin and korra beating amon and fucking on the airship. but u only get those once unless u made a save file before those scenes. even when u completly break korra u get the same sex action with her and same dialogue when u unlock those actions. compared to katara,toph,azula which had different version of their fall from grace. even mity repleid to my comment about it that they cut corners. that person makes 23k a month thats more then cops make yearly.. so i dont see teh point of supporting half assed works. i supported mity till teh end of book3 pf her four element project. plus korra's endign for slave route didnt have u fuckign korra infront of everyopne liek u did with katara , toph, azula. u just fight that dumb snake spirit. which i just skipped i could carel;ess about that stuff.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
i was one of sabu's patreons and mity's and a bunch other's i just wised up and deleted my patreon account. why pay when these people hardly update their games. book4 of mity's four element was lack luster comapred to book1-3 she/he rushed korra's slave route giving us one set of dialogue for korra's sex action. i felt liek they did more work on asami story then korra... the only good korra sceens was equlizers gangbang on korra and tenzin and korra beating amon and fucking on the airship. but u only get those once unless u made a save file before those scenes. even when u completly break korra u get the same sex action with her and same dialogue when u unlock those actions. compared to katara,toph,azula which had different version of their fall from grace. even mity repleid to my comment about it that they cut corners. that person makes 23k a month thats more then cops make yearly.. so i dont see teh point of supporting half assed works. i supported mity till teh end of book3 pf her four element project. plus korra's endign for slave route didnt have u fuckign korra infront of everyopne liek u did with katara , toph, azula. u just fight that dumb snake spirit. which i just skipped i could carel;ess about that stuff.
Yeah....Things went to hell with Mity after Book 2. The drop in overall quality and content was noticable, even more so for Book 3 to book 4 transition. I mean the name is literally "May It Taint You".....but it got waaayyy too weird for me. (shudders at remembering Appa being ruined forever).

Sabu was doing pretty good, but he was the only guy doing the work and hes not a coder. I think he tried to get a family member to help but it fell through, and then he had health issues or something...I got nothing. All I know is he still does great art, but the game has seemingly been lost to memory.

Reactions: Toybirdy

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
It is really amazing that the project still earning near 2500 dollars per month without zero progress...

cockbowl

Apr 26, 2018
I'm torn. On the one hand this was a neat idea and something about his expressions and power girl worked for me.
On the other I always found the premise of the game super sketch. Too much trying to downplay or skim over the fact that it's a sex slavery operation, people telling me it's fine or somehow good. Then the abysmal update speed, the fact that korra was a 1-1 pallet swap of PG and the touted animation being just.. so bad
If nothing else I'm glad to have some answers

Reactions: Smithe

alrdlady

May 20, 2017
Does anyone know if it's possible to open up the .win file and make all of the customers female?
Thanks in advance.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Don't expect this game to ever come back. Just look at how Sabu's art style is getting sloppier and not as detailed or refined as his older stuff. Hell, even his art patreons are now starting to get less each month, so forget Sabu returning to this. He got 3 years worth of money for very little to show for it without losing many (if any) patreon subs on his art site. I'd say that's a win for him that he is happy to wear.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes