3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Don't expect this game to ever come back. Just look at how Sabu's art style is getting sloppier and not as detailed or refined as his older stuff. Hell, even his art patreons are now starting to get less each month, so forget Sabu returning to this. He got 3 years worth of money for very little to show for it without losing many (if any) patreon subs on his art site. I'd say that's a win for him that he is happy to wear.
I just can't understand... More than a thousand people still paying him more than 2k money, are they hoping that will help him to continue this?

If you ask me, it is total opposite...

SPIDERMANBRR

Oct 29, 2017
I completed powergirl and kora updates and the vip pass, that it? Has nothing more to do? This game is short like this?

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
I completed powergirl and kora updates and the vip pass, that it? Has nothing more to do? This game is short like this?
Yup, the game is no where near finished and given Sabu has put it on indefinite hold, it probably won't ever be completed considering what you played and completed in probably 10-15 minutes, took Sabu over 3 YEARS to make.

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
I just can't understand... More than a thousand people still paying him more than 2k money, are they hoping that will help him to continue this?

If you ask me, it is total opposite...
Daily reminder that Sabu is brazilian, so he are receiving R$ 12.170,04 , the minimum wage in Brazil is R$ 1.045. Why should him back to work? He can live like a king in Brazil lmao.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So, just saw that this dude doesnt even bother coloring the comics and pics he makes anymore
Just to put it into perspective in case anyone is expecting this to ever come back

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
So, just saw that this dude doesnt even bother coloring the comics and pics he makes anymore
Just to put it into perspective in case anyone is expecting this to ever come back
Yup, his monthly art works have taken a huge nose dive in quality. It wouldn't be a problem if the art work itself still looked good, but it is just ugly and looks borderline "sketch". Is it any wonder he will never be on par with artists like Sakimichan, Dandonfuga and others?

Reactions: Smithe

Deus5000

Jun 18, 2018
So his patreon is gone now. Hes moved to subscribestar or whatever its called. He did answer someone on his hf page though when asked about the game and that is it was already on hold but even more so now with patreon deleting his account

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
So his patreon is gone now. Hes moved to subscribestar or whatever its called. He did answer someone on his hf page though when asked about the game and that is it was already on hold but even more so now with patreon deleting his account
Considering how the quality in his art work has crashed and he seems happy to keep it at that low level, I would be shocked to ever see the game come back from it's vaporware state. I mean 3 years and all he managed to do is one booth that didn't even work properly and had limited options? If he chooses to bring it back, he needs to hire proper devs to do it the way Studio FOW have done with their game and produced far more in the same time as Sabu's one man effort to nowhere.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Is there sound for the sex-arcade phase?

How do you use the items on the right hand of the board? (Ballgag, etc). They either don't 'stick' to the girl or they fall off about 5 seconds into sex. How do I do this?

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes