Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
...Also no one tell them that the queen piece was not a queen in ancient times. Let them dream.
The original Vizier actually makes more sense than a queen in the modern game, I mean a queen barely went anywhere, a vizier would go everywhere since they acted as an adviser and a diplomat.

Reactions: Ferghus

chiikin

Sep 13, 2018
it was all fun and all until the opponent decided to throw the rule book by the window after losing too much and start sniping with his king while creating pieces... :WaitWhat:

Reactions: zmbr

kamapalutza

Aug 19, 2017
I hate the camera on this game...
You can unlock the camera (RMB to rotate) on gameplay options but it resets after each animations so you have to re-check the box for the option. Or you can use WASD but I totally agree that camera sucks on this game.

TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
EDIT: 5.2 GIGS?? COME ON MAN, IT'S JUST CHESS. I WANT MANMADE HORRORS BEYOND MY COMPREHENSION RIGHT NOW, DAMN IT, NOT AN HOUR FROM NOW

I always kinda wonder where you ppl live that downloading 5.2 GB is such a big problem even with my shitty countryside backwater town connection it's a matter of a few minutes and not hours. UE4/5 is a commercial 3D game engine one of the most advanced in the world atm actually and not a 20 year old freeware 2D VN engine like Ren'Py.

Shaders, Textures and other assets all take a lot of space in modern 3D engines to look good, technology has advanced and 5.2 GB is actually less then some switch or phone games take these days not to mention console or PC games.

Reactions: HVSS
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes