Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
So I checked the black king (with a check mat not less) and the enemy queen just went ahead and played her turn. Errr you're not supposed to be able to do that. Still won, since I just killed the king, but weird

• Haha
Reactions: Dilya

havlan

Jun 13, 2017
im getting a lowlevelfatalerror crash midgame for no reason it says its due to d3d device being lost please help

Wavedancer

Nov 24, 2017
Damn, any oldies in chat remember that old sex chess game with the egyptians?
And Greeks? Yes, but it was loveless imo. You mean LoveChess: Age of Egypt.
I wish there would be a chess game with fairy tales or AD&D and the love in details like it was in Battle Chess in the later 80's.

Ck72

Feb 2, 2022
Слишком просто, ии иногда просто отдаёт фигуры

Too easy, and sometimes it just gives away pieces

Last edited by a moderator:

blapanda

Jul 28, 2017
People have to think with two brains now. The question is, which brain will suffer a burnout first.

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
What?? Have we really gotten to a point where there is a generation whose members don't all know how to play chess? Didn't everybody used to know how to play chess?
It's starting to rise back into popularity due to Hans Niemann, but there's too many people in their low 20s that don't even know how to move a piece. It's not as popular because of the variety of games people can play nowadays, but it's not dying at least.

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
finally they have made chess an exciting and engaging game, imagine doing a non +18 version or making themed chessboards (latex, Bimbo, etc.)

• Sad
Reactions: jaboney
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes